Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Header Battery & Numerical Circle Notifications

Arrow Header Battery & Numerical Circle Notifications
    1) Where are the header FSO battery icons stored? There has to be two sections because there is the springboard status bar and the color/white status bar. ALSO, is is possible to remove the battery image all together and just have it a numerical charge number. Not a percentage to the left of the battery through supreme preferences. I just want the digits at the top right.

2) Where are the phone/sms/email notification numerical red circles stored? And do people make custom shapes or change the text for these?

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

FSO and Default battery things and also the sircle things are all in /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app the circle notification thing is called SBBadgeBG.png i dont' know how to change the font in it bye a plist or anything but if you knew what font is used in it i'm guessing helvetica or osemthing you can change that font all together hah i'm sure there is a way in a plist or maybe fontswap can do it and then the battery images you'll know what they are called once you get to that folder i told you as for jsut having the numeric percentage i don't know it's pretty much like that if you jsut get rid of the battery you can just replace all the images with transparent images that deal with the battery if youa re going to replace the actualy stystem images then back them up before you do but if you are using winterboard in your theme put a folder that says Bundles and in that one put one that says com.apple.springboard and in that you place your images they ahve to be the same image name that you are changing and it is case sensative. this way you don't have to back up all the images and yes people can make the notification badge i have mine changed