Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

no, this was just released and it was on the virtual memory thread over at xsellize

iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Thanks

The link is broken

i have the file, who needs it???

Someone upload their VC files..
    I lost them

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    Someone upload their VC files..
    I lost them
    Uploading right now

Here You Go: http://rapidshare.com/files/28903868...lease.zip.html
    Last edited by lswpb; 2009-10-05 at 06:48 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    **** i had to go thru ******' 7 pages of ******** to find out that the 'newest' mod doesn't even work.. haha.. well that concludes my day on MMi.

Whats the progress on VirtueDesign his files so far??
    They look the same as i uploaded at: 18/8/09
    He added files were they are not supposed to be..

Cheers.
    Last edited by Coentje44; 2009-10-05 at 07:39 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^exactly my point--and he hasnt changed any of the accessibilityBundles binaries to arm6 either...their still arm9

Lolz what a epic fail..

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captjap View Post
    Holy F-uck. Wow!!! Someone get this man a bottle and calm his temper!! Damn my 18 month old handles things better. Sorry things got leaked oh well that's the game. Get over it. For all wanting voice control on 3g oh well...its over apparently
    Ha ha, I just wanted to throw **** in the fan, oh well.

Its not Over, its just now, Extremely Exclusive because I don't want Burner911 benefiting from my work after what he did, I take this stuff seriously, If he was working for me and leaked information, I would fire his *** right on the spot.

I have left an update as a comment on my YouTube Profile that says whats gonna happen now.

Voice Control is probable, just timeframe =)

And now Burner911 has lost my trust in him, who else can I trust to test the files, The real files that are actually near completion, not like the ones I sent out before which where incomplete and used as a test to see what would happen on others devices and to see if they would be leaked by anyone, and the results are in, I CAN TRUST NO ONE EXCEPT FOR CLOSE FRIENDS, SO ACTUAL NEAR-FINAL Release will be Extremely Exclusive.

The files I have with me however are the actual ones that have made some progress.

So, person to blame is Burner911, If he did not leak, I would not lose trust, so, tough luck, I don't want him to get the Final Product because of what he did to me, breaking our agreement not to leak them and to test them, so the only way to stop him getting the files is to not give it to everyone else except my closest of friends, That's the way the cookie crumbles, Get a Grip, You ****** up Burner911, your an idiot, leaked useless files before waiting to see what was really coming, ha ha.

You know what? I had a feeling this would happen, You honestly think I would release the final product to people to Beta Test without a little topping? Now I can see how freaking screwed up this place is, people leak stuff, so insecure. Well, You ain't getting the final product. so GOOD LUCK MATE, you just screwed yourself.

Cheers.
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-10-05 at 08:28 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VirtueDesign For This Useful Post:

JD01JD (2009-10-05), surfingboy111793 (2009-10-05)

Thanks
    So who is going to get the final product

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jordand View Post
    So who is going to get the final product
    You will find out soon enough. some people already know?
    If you receive direct communication from me saying your getting the files, then score one for you.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    Lolz what a epic fail..
    Lol, I think not. Those files I released prior that Burner911 leaked were my old test files, Not the latest I have on me that have made some progress. I released those prior just to see how they ran on other peoples devices and to see if it would be leaked.

Results in, I cannot trust anyone except for close friends to beta test files for me, so next REAL Release will be extremely Exclusive.

Burner911 fell for the Bait, and now, He misses out on the real thing, and to stop him getting the real thing, others will be affected too. SO EPIC FAIL FOR BURNER911! LOL!!!

I am not as stupid as you think.

Cheers.
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-10-05 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    You will find out soon enough. some people already know?
    If you receive direct communication from me saying your getting the files, then score one for you.

Cheers.

Lol, I think not. Those files I released prior that Burner911 leaked were my old test files, Not the latest I have on me that have made some progress. I released those prior just to see how they ran on other peoples devices and to see if it would be leaked.

Results in, I cannot trust anyone except for close friends to beta test files for me, so next REAL Release will be extremely Exclusive.

Burner911 fell for the Bait, and now, He misses out on the real thing, and to stop him getting the real thing, others will be affected too. SO EPIC FAIL FOR BURNER911! LOL!!!

I am not as stupid as you think.

Cheers.
    I see..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trayanscragg View Post
    I see..
    Yes, you do see, I would never actually release the actual latest REAL PROGRESS files until I knew a little more about my Beta Testers, and with the results I am given. The next release that will be the Major will be EXCLUSIVE.

So, if your pissed off cause you will not be getting these files, BLAME Burner911, he let you down, again, if he did not leak them. I would have Done a 'Beta 2' release and you all would be smiling =)

So...

That's all... have a nice day =)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes, you do see, I would never actually release the actual latest REAL PROGRESS files until I knew a little more about my Beta Testers, and with the results I am given. The next release that will be the Major will be EXCLUSIVE.

So, if your pissed off cause you will not be getting these files, BLAME Burner911, he let you down, again, if he did not leak them. I would have Done a 'Beta 2' release and you all would be smiling =)

So...

That's all... have a nice day =)
    So is there any way I can get the beta "2" files?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

so just get on with the project if u really want 2 and stop blaming ppl when u know they r right...and stop saying u were just "checking" if ppl would leak info...god man get a life
    besides.......it involves much more than just copying over files that begin with "voice,accessibility,"etc. it actually involves the main foundation and corefoundation frameworks as well....and the fact that you would have to pretty much recompile every binary in every folder just so it would read as the N88OS and not the N82OS is some serious stuff......good luck and stop bragging..if u want 2 be a member here then help out and let others work/test 2...
    im out and onto video recording where *WE* actually made some progress unlike u

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lswpb View Post
    So is there any way I can get the beta "2" files?
    You will have to wait and see, if you really want them. You have to prove that I can trust you. TRUST IS A BIG THING IN MY EYES. LEAKING FILES IS A 'YOU LOST YOUR JOB FOREVER' scenario to me.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You will have to wait and see, if you really want them. You have to prove that I can trust you. TRUST IS A BIG THING IN MY EYES. LEAKING FILES IS A 'YOU LOST YOUR JOB FOREVER' scenario to me.
    Alright
    so is there any way we could chat privat ?
    so I could prove that you can trust me and maybe tell you something more about my skills on a computer

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Ha ha, I just wanted to throw **** in the fan, oh well.

Its not Over, its just now, Extremely Exclusive because I don't want Burner911 benefiting from my work after what he did, I take this stuff seriously, If he was working for me and leaked information, I would fire his *** right on the spot.

I have left an update as a comment on my YouTube Profile that says whats gonna happen now.

Voice Control is probable, just timeframe =)

And now Burner911 has lost my trust in him, who else can I trust to test the files, The real files that are actually near completion, not like the ones I sent out before which where incomplete and used as a test to see what would happen on others devices and to see if they would be leaked by anyone, and the results are in, I CAN TRUST NO ONE EXCEPT FOR CLOSE FRIENDS, SO ACTUAL NEAR-FINAL Release will be Extremely Exclusive.

The files I have with me however are the actual ones that have made some progress.

So, person to blame is Burner911, If he did not leak, I would not lose trust, so, tough luck, I don't want him to get the Final Product because of what he did to me, breaking our agreement not to leak them and to test them, so the only way to stop him getting the files is to not give it to everyone else except my closest of friends, That's the way the cookie crumbles, Get a Grip, You ****** up Burner911, your an idiot, leaked useless files before waiting to see what was really coming, ha ha.

You know what? I had a feeling this would happen, You honestly think I would release the final product to people to Beta Test without a little topping? Now I can see how freaking screwed up this place is, people leak stuff, so insecure. Well, You ain't getting the final product. so GOOD LUCK MATE, you just screwed yourself.

Cheers.

That has got to be the lamest ******** excuse ever. If you didn't want people to actually get the files yet to test, you could've just gave them to one person who hasn't ever doubted you (yes, were talkin' about your peon surfingboy). So right now I believe the so called 'test' to see who would do what is just a jumparound for you not proving ****. What an *** clown move VD.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Thatskanyon's Avatar
    Thanks

All I have to ask is, "where's the beef?" We need proof that these files work dude. Just saying that you gave Burner the wrong files on purpose, thats a little too convenient for my taste.

just saying.

I have lost hope in this when i got a 3GS... I have a headache now...good day gents.

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast