Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

  1. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    i use vocalia every day for it..
    native would be great!
    Please tell me, does the call start right away after you say who you want to call? because i dont want to waste money on something i dont want.

  2. #1282
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Perris CA, Diamond bar CA
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Well cuz this is over i had to reorder a new 3GS cuz my other one got stolen a few day after i got it lol but yes things happen for a reason i will still help as best as i can but for now idk what to say

  3. #1283
    so where in ****, basically let start on the bus error, ?? i guess?

  4. #1284
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Perris CA, Diamond bar CA
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    yes now what can we do 2 fix the bus error

  5. #1285
    alright pm what you have. il try it couse i alredy have the files on my iphone

  6. #1286
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    I dunno, The files are out, anyone can screw around with them, maybe some luck will come your way.

    Secretly I am working on this project under my Desk, Those files I released are only at a near complete state and I wanted to see how they went on other peoples devices, I know one way to get this Mod nailed because I did it before 'A while ago though, did not talk much about it because I kinda did something on the 3G and it caused me to have to wipe the files', but I am gonna sit back and take a break, this Voice Control work is just not earning me an income ha ha.

    When I release it, ONLY AN EXCLUSIVE RELEASE WILL BE DONE, TO THE CLOSEST OF FRIENDS I ALREADY HAVE, THE ONES I TRUST, EVERYONE ELSE, you will have to upgrade to the 3GS if you want Native Voice Control etc, sorry, but that's just how Evolution Goes.

    Good Luck, ha ha, this is turning into a load of comedy in my eyes.

    You go have a great day now wont you, even though its pissing down outside my place, weather here is really bad right now =)

    Cheers,
    Virtue
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-10-05 at 04:35 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtueDesign For This Useful Post:

    surfingboy111793 (2009-10-05)

  8. #1287
    thats what you guys get, especiall the dumbass who leaked it, now we have nothing,

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to surfingboy111793 For This Useful Post:

    VirtueDesign (2009-10-05)

  10. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner911 View Post
    I have a simulator for the SDK, I'm not entirely sure how to use it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkblade View Post
    since chris has a mac...does he have the iPhone SDK? Using Simulator can be verrrry useful in this project..*a suggestion*
    No, it's not useful.

    iPhone = ARM
    iPhone SDK Simulator = Intel.

    You're going to have to recompile it to run in the simulator and then recompile it again to run it on the actual iPhone hardware.

  11. #1289
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 31 Times in 12 Posts

    Wow that is embarrassing...

    I think we've all learned a valuable lesson today.
    Don't trust idiots

    Let's repost the files on mediafire. This is just the beginning...
    Last edited by Burner911; 2009-10-05 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #1290
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Burner911 View Post
    Wow that is embarrassing...

    I think we've all learned a valuable lesson today.
    Don't trust idiots

    Let's repost the files on mediafire. This is just the beginning...
    Your right, I think we've all learned a valuable lesson today.
    Don't trust idiots

    You missed one bit out kid, maybe you should go back to high school:

    "Especially if they LEAK information, even if it does not work yet, SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS INCOMPLETE!".

    Stupid Fucks!

    Ha ha, is that honestly the best you got Burner991, Your a LEAKER! You cant be trusted even if you came out my ***.

    The files are still useless, they will not work, Go, post it on Mediafire, your hopeless, you wont achieve anything, good luck, NOT!

    Childish uselessness, Burner991, You score Guiness World Records for that. ha ha. Where's the phone.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtueDesign For This Useful Post:

    littleface (2009-10-05)

  14. #1291
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peters Twp, PA
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 30 Times in 27 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    there is a new version of the iphoneVM wich shows up in prefrences and lets you pcik amount of RAM, im on 3g and i got 71 mb , go try it
    Where did you get the version with the settings. I need some help with this. I tried both versions from cydia and they didn't work out Well.. (I mean the settings didn't show.)

  15. #1292
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 31 Times in 12 Posts


  16. #1293
    iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Betty Whites Pants!
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Your right, I think we've all learned a valuable lesson today.
    Don't trust idiots

    You missed one bit out kid, maybe you should go back to high school:

    "Especially if they LEAK information, even if it does not work yet, SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS INCOMPLETE!".

    Stupid Fucks!

    Ha ha, is that honestly the best you got Burner991, Your a LEAKER! You cant be trusted even if you came out my ***.

    The files are still useless, they will not work, Go, post it on Mediafire, your hopeless, you wont achieve anything, good luck, NOT!

    Childish uselessness, Burner991, You score Guiness World Records for that. ha ha. Where's the phone.
    Holy F-uck. Wow!!! Someone get this man a bottle and calm his temper!! Damn my 18 month old handles things better. Sorry things got leaked oh well that's the game. Get over it. For all wanting voice control on 3g oh well...its over apparently
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!

  17. #1294
    Where did you find the new iPhoneVM with the settings at?

  18. #1295
    Google It

    Heyy Guys

    Enable Peer To Peer For iPhone 2G
    http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/6...iphone-2g.html
    Last edited by SonnyDickson; 2009-10-05 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #1296
    to be honest with you id rather have native video recording than voice control.

  20. #1297
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Well at least I bloody well put my time and money to attempt to get this thing working, what the hell have you been doing?

    SITTING ON YOUR LAZY FAT *** saying WHERE IS IT, SHOW it too me, YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF YOUR *** AND DO THE WORK ON YOUR OWN, YOU DO IT YOURSELF, IMPATIENT AND RUDE, YOUR PATHETIC.

    Bloody hell, the people I have to put up with in this world.
    Load of ****.

    No further comments except for,

    Signing off... and Good Luck, Voice Control is K.I.A.
    And you can blame the useless crackpots who leaked it.

    P.S: To the badass losers who like to slander me, YOU DON'T KNOW ME FOR ****, YOU CANNOT SAY A BLOODY THING ABOUT WHAT I DO AND DON'T KNOW, SO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL. ***************! I have had it, I cant be stuffed working on this anymore.



    Yours such a f***** as*****, I did not put an IP Block so only some could get it, I have it sitting there available for anyone who has the FUKEN Link you lying piece of s***, Get your facts right.

    Bloody Hell!

    This Discussions going south and I don't give a rats *** anymore, your on your own.

    oooookkk so im confused last time i checked on how the vc was doing you were about to be doing some test. so what happen now?
    someone leak your un-finish work? if so i understand why your mad if it was finished but if it wasnt finish then i dont see why your so mad about this, sense im guessing once you got it up and running you were going to release it to us for free anyway. why dont you just let the dumb asses who leak your files and the square *** loser who complain about nothing continue being ***-holes loser and dumb shits and continue your work under the table like youve been doing and only allow the mods of this form or your friends to help you with this?

    thats just some questions and suggestions for you

  21. #1298
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 112 Times in 66 Posts

    wow
    but on another note: an app called System Activty Monitor lets u c how much memory u have and lets you free memory as well whenever u need it
    much safer imo than iphonevm cuz u can c and control how much...its on app store for 2.99 (i think)

  22. #1299
    the new version is this one
    Download new version 3.1.2
    4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

    This version provide on-off switch VM
    Sizs of swap file can be set
    can be settting at control panel.

    hit thanks if you like
    Last edited by surfingboy111793; 2009-10-05 at 04:15 PM.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surfingboy111793 For This Useful Post:

    Burner911 (2009-10-05), macfan406 (2009-10-05)

  24. #1300
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 31 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    the new version is this one
    Download new version 3.1.2
    4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

    This version provide on-off switch VM
    Sizs of swap file can be set
    can be settting at control panel.

    hit thanks if you like
    Thanks bud! See this is constuctive. Is this the one on beyouriphone.com?

    Don't forget to hit "THANKS" if the information was helpful!

Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •