Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

YOU zorg68 and the person who leaked

Ok. Progress Update.
    The files related to iPhoneVM are in /var/vm/
    If somebody can find out how to make these files give more virtual memory that would help the project along.
    Thanks,
    Taylor

surfingboy, wtf are you talking about? Do you know english? I didn't ask who insulted him, I asked "who the hell is he to be insulted?". It's an expression, look it up. Also, dumbass, I commented AFTER he had his little temper tantrum. Before that, I was trying to keep the peace, and gave him a chance to explain. After it became clear that he made ZERO progress and that he was a liar who just wanted our money, then I gave up on him. So once again, screw you unless you know what you're talking about.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

since chris has a mac...does he have the iPhone SDK? Using Simulator can be verrrry useful in this project..*a suggestion*

Just a thought. Rather than recode the .app, would it be possible to write an emulator between thumb2 and thumb1?

leave britney alone!!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ]YouTube - Britney Fan Crying[/ame] (0:49) the only thing i have to say about this thread filled with frustration deceit and lies
    Last edited by AlexIvasuc; 2009-10-05 at 12:34 AM.

Thanks

^LOL
    But to thrasher's post...looking at the file there "swap file" is completely empty except the only known fact is it is 256MB..so I just doubled it to 512MB now...dont know if it will do much

Does anyone know who the creator of iPhoneVM is?

Quote Originally Posted by mkblade View Post
    ^LOL
    But to thrasher's post...looking at the file there "swap file" is completely empty except the only known fact is it is 256MB..so I just doubled it to 512MB now...dont know if it will do much
    Does it give you any more RAM?
    Last edited by thrasher5565; 2009-10-05 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

currently uploading to iphone....will find out after (since its 512mb it takes a while!)

Quote Originally Posted by mkblade View Post
    currently uploading to iphone....will find out after (since its 512mb it takes a while!)
    ok. please let me know what happens.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a simulator for the SDK, I'm not entirely sure how to use it though.

there is a new version of the iphoneVM wich shows up in prefrences and lets you pcik amount of RAM, im on 3g and i got 71 mb , go try it

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    there is a new version of the iphoneVM wich shows up in prefrences and lets you pcik amount of RAM, im on 3g and i got 71 mb , go try it
    show screenshots of the menu in settings

I know which files go where and what files need what permissions because Chris walked me through all the steps on what to do this morning. But.......I am very lazy and iam not in the mood to tell or write it. ALl iam going to say is to look at the other files that are in the folder where you would put the files and put the same permissions. And i dont know why you people are going crazy for this like its the last thing on the planet when most of you wont even use it if you had it, and dont tell me you would because how would you know if you dont have it, you just want it for the looks like everyone else!!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 360psp View Post
    I know which files go where and what files need what permissions because Chris walked me through all the steps on what to do this morning. But.......I am very lazy and iam not in the mood to tell or write it. ALl iam going to say is to look at the other files that are in the folder where you would put the files and put the same permissions. And i dont know why you people are going crazy for this like its the last thing on the planet when most of you wont even use it if you had it, and dont tell me you would because how would you know if you dont have it, you just want it for the looks like everyone else!!!!
    i use vocalia every day for it..
    native would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    i use vocalia every day for it..
    native would be great!
    dosent it ask you at the end to confirm the call, and press "call" button? most of those apps do

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Burner911 View Post
    Virtue is a liar, he is not a god, a higher power, ultimate program, or even an honest person. He is a con looking for donations to a fake project.

No proof = no support
    The files don't work, I have tried them myself. Virtue cut the crap.
    Well at least I bloody well put my time and money to attempt to get this thing working, what the hell have you been doing?

SITTING ON YOUR LAZY FAT *** saying WHERE IS IT, SHOW it too me, YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF YOUR *** AND DO THE WORK ON YOUR OWN, YOU DO IT YOURSELF, IMPATIENT AND RUDE, YOUR PATHETIC.

Bloody hell, the people I have to put up with in this world.
    Load of ****.

No further comments except for,

Signing off... and Good Luck, Voice Control is K.I.A.
    And you can blame the useless crackpots who leaked it.

P.S: To the badass losers who like to slander me, YOU DON'T KNOW ME FOR ****, YOU CANNOT SAY A BLOODY THING ABOUT WHAT I DO AND DON'T KNOW, SO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL. ***************! I have had it, I cant be stuffed working on this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Burner911 View Post
    Hahaha "dolphin" I like it.

The link is:
    http://www.virtuedesign.co.nz/vc/Voi...er_Release.zip

Use hidemyass.com to hide your ip because he has put a block to only allow us testers access. Hiding your ip let's you download it. Good luck and hit THANKS below
    Yours such a f***** as*****, I did not put an IP Block so only some could get it, I have it sitting there available for anyone who has the FUKEN Link you lying piece of s***, Get your facts right.

Bloody Hell!

This Discussions going south and I don't give a rats *** anymore, your on your own.
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-10-05 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VirtueDesign For This Useful Post:

littleface (2009-10-05), surfingboy111793 (2009-10-05)

Thanks

about time some useful post

WOW are you serious mkblade, OUR ONLY HOPE IS NOW GONE, NOW WE WONT GET **** FOR SURE

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

THE ARCHIVE I RELEASED ON MY SERVER I HAVE NOW DELETED, IF YOU WANT IT YOU GOTTA GO SEE THE CRACKPOT SHITS THAT LEAKED IT!

I Hope their Employers or Future Employers see that they leak ****, I wouldn't hire them in a billion years if I found out what they did.

YOUR ALL ON YOUR OWN, THE ONE MAJOR PERSON REALLY WORKING HARD ON THIS IS NOW RESIGNING, YES, I AM RESIGNING. Sick of this Sh*t.

All you lousy crackpots out there, I hope 2012 happens and your caught in the middle and die slowly, your of no benefit to this society.

Comments end..........

THE ARCHIVE I RELEASED ON MY SERVER I HAVE NOW DELETED, IF YOU WANT IT YOU GOTTA GO SEE THE CRACKPOT SHITS THAT LEAKED IT!

I Hope their Employers or Future Employers see that they leak ****, I wouldn't hire them in a billion years if I found out what they did.

YOUR ALL ON YOUR OWN, THE ONE MAJOR PERSON REALLY WORKING HARD ON THIS IS NOW RESIGNING, YES, I AM RESIGNING. Sick of this Sh*t.

All you lousy crackpots out there, I hope 2012 happens and your caught in the middle and die slowly, your of no benefit to this society.

Comments end..........

Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post

Comments end..........
    You know what Voice Control for iPhone 3G and iPhone 2G is now??? Well I will tell you........ ITS THE TITANIC.

A BIG BLOODY SINKING SHIP TO BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN FOREVER!
    Good Luck people, your gonna need it if you want Proper Voice Control on your iPhone 3G's and iPhone 2G's.

lol.
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-10-05 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtueDesign For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (2009-10-05)

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast