Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

lol, well look at where sucking his d*CK got me, THE BETA FILES , and i never dissed virtuedesigne , i knew he always had VC but ih8sn0w just pisses me off, he thinks he;s a reall hacker but his tool sucks, ive never even used it.

Thanks
    Wouldn't it be terrible if those beta files got leaked (or PM'd to me)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^^^^yes, because virtuedesign may stop working on the project if tons of people got a hold of them, that weren't supposed to!

Thanks
    ^^^ Well you have a point, but if he makes us donate to get the files then xsellize to the rescue. I know that sounds ungrateful but he was not the only person who helped out on this project.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Thanks

Screenshots??? I've got beta files but can't seem to get it working :S

Thanks
    ^^^ Have you see his Youtube video on problems with voice control??? If you send me the link to the files I will see if i can get it working... jk

Video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VmDraws6T8]YouTube - Response to Beta Testers[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by jordand View Post
    ^^^ Have you see his Youtube video on problems with voice control??? If you send me the link to the files I will see if i can get it working... jk

Video: YouTube - Response to Beta Testers
    YEah there is the video, he says to set permissions on some files but what are those files specificly,if someone could tell me i could see what i could do with the files i have. i dont know what files to set the permissions on. and hou to set voicecontrol to true...

Lolz,
    Why did he gave you that files if you dont even know what they mean?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 360psp View Post
    YEah there is the video, he says to set permissions on some files but what are those files specificly,if someone could tell me i could see what i could do with the files i have. i dont know what files to set the permissions on. and hou to set voicecontrol to true...
    Ok can you possibly send me instructions that came with the files so I can see what you have to do? Many I can help.

My email is: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    Lolz,
    Why did he gave you that files if you dont even know what they mean?
    I know what they mean i just done know which are necessary to change the permissions on

Ok can you possibly send me instructions that came with the files so I can see what you have to do? Many I can help.

My email is: [email protected]
    there was just a notes.text file that tells you to put the corresponding folders where they belong
    Last edited by 360psp; 2009-10-04 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Arrgh I wish i had the files so i could see what you have to do but I will try to help.

The files that the instructions tell you to put in you Applications folder you have to set the permissions to 755 with you SSH client.

All other files that you put on you iPhone set the permissions to 777 with your SSH client.

Arrgh I wish i had the files so i could see what you have to do but I will try to help.

The files that the instructions tell you to put in you Applications folder you have to set the permissions to 755 with you SSH client.

All other files that you put on you iPhone set the permissions to 777 with your SSH client.
    i think iam getting it now. would those files be a .plist file? because if it is then there are ALOT of them.

.....But the is no application folder.....in the files that were sent
    Last edited by 360psp; 2009-10-04 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks
    i think iam getting it now. would those files be a .plist file? because if it is then there are ALOT of them.
    lol yes thats probably them and don't forget to install iPhoneVM otherwise it won't work.

he means the .app files, like the springboard.app and the other one, located in system/library/coreservices in the beta files, those are the apps folder, and when he says rip out the jiggler resources, what does he mean by that??

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

ok...from what it looks like..did he actually give you beta-testers the files/folders or just a txt file...??
    maybe sum1 should just post these file so every1 can try at it...alot of ppl have different capabilities and unique knowledge which can help out...

he gave us files, 50 mb of files, and text to tell us what to do, and sorry, virtuedesigne specifically told us not to release ti to anyone

iam just going to wait until he wakes up because its like maybe 6-7 in NZ now, and then iam going to ask him. ill get instructions straight from him. and that there is is folders where u would replace in the iphone, the are some text files with weird instructions, and.....thats it

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    he gave us files, 50 mb of files, and text to tell us what to do, and sorry, virtuedesigne specifically told us not to release ti to anyone
    Do u have the files?
    Last edited by 360psp; 2009-10-04 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    iam just going to wait until he wakes up because its like maybe 6-7 in NZ now, and then iam going to ask him. ill get instructions straight from him. and that there is is folders where u would replace in the iphone, the are some text files with weird instructions, and.....thats it
    Lol. Im in New Zealand. It's 5.50 here, hopefully he gets up soon, maybe he need another beta tester for iPod touch 2g with 3.1, fingers crossed

Lol. Im in New Zealand. It's 5.50 here, hopefully he gets up soon, maybe he need another beta tester for iPod touch 2g with 3.1, fingers crossed
    he is up! he just woke up

yeah its not really fair on people waiting years for it to be released..

Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast