Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Mkblade how far are you in the video project? I would love to know if you got the shutter totally open..

As in you can see through the lens with the switch enabled.
    Last edited by macfan406; 2009-09-15 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love 2 wrk on it but unfortunately in class

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

lol... when you get out, let us know how far you get!!

mkblade how far have you gotten?
    Last edited by macfan406; 2009-09-15 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey People,

I have the Official 3.1 Jailbreak for iPhone 3G, Firmware.
    Will Post a link shortly, hang on.

Do a Shift-click on the Restore button and use the firmware I am going to provide you.

Then you should be all Jailbroken on the Official 3.1.

Cheers,
    Virtue

Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Hey People,

I have the Official 3.1 Jailbreak for iPhone 3G, Firmware.
    Will Post a link shortly, hang on.

Do a Shift-click on the Restore button and use the firmware I am going to provide you.

Then you should be all Jailbroken on the Official 3.1.

Cheers,
    Virtue
    Here we go. Everyone with an iPhone 3G. YOU CAN NOW JAILBREAK THE OFFICIAL 3.1, JUST USE THIS CUSTOM FIRMWARE:

Edit, please to not post links to custom firmware

Enjoy and let me know how it goes =D

Cheers,
    Virtue

If you want the Jailbreak for any of the other devices, just drop me a message or leave a response to this discussion.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-09-23 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtueDesign For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (2009-09-16)

Thanks

^did u use the new Pwnage Tool 3.1..which allows to custom-create firmwares..?

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkblade View Post
    ^did u use the new Pwnage Tool 3.1..which allows to custom-create firmwares..?
    Yes, instead of re-creating Custom Firmware, people can just download it straight away.

Cheers,
    Virtue

*EDIT*

Here it is again, updated with no Activation, runs better than the last upload I shared:

Edit: please do not pst links to custom firmware

Hi,

Can anyone help me upgrade to 3.1 Firmware for iPhone 3GS, without Jailbreaking and without losing the Unlock, Gonna try an AT&T Sim Card this weekend (even though I am in New Zealand, ha ha, yeah, I got one, just to see if Vodafone actually did lock it, I don't think they did).

If they did not do a Carrier Lock, does that mean I can upgrade to Official 3.1 and still be able to use other Carrier Sims if I want?

Cheers,
    Virtue
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-09-23 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtueDesign For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (2009-09-16)

Yes you still are able to upgrade..

virtue any updates here that we are wroking on olike video recording or something? or is this thread DONE

Thanks

THIS THREAD IS DONE 4 NOW....<until new updates arise about voice control>

VIDEO RECORDING IS DISCUSSED IN THE "ENABLE VIDEO RECORDING ON 2G/3G" THREAD ONLY...........

Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Yes, instead of re-creating Custom Firmware, people can just download it straight away.

Cheers,
    Virtue

*EDIT*

Here it is again, updated with no Activation, runs better than the last upload I shared:

Hi,

Can anyone help me upgrade to 3.1 Firmware for iPhone 3GS, without Jailbreaking and without losing the Unlock, Gonna try an AT&T Sim Card this weekend (even though I am in New Zealand, ha ha, yeah, I got one, just to see if Vodafone actually did lock it, I don't think they did).

If they did not do a Carrier Lock, does that mean I can upgrade to Official 3.1 and still be able to use other Carrier Sims if I want?

Cheers,
    Virtue
    Are these safe because people said that there are alot of problems with it, like no network, winterboard crashing..
    can u confirm that atleast the network will work if i use tmobile?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-09-23 at 10:41 PM.

winterboard works, they JUST updated cydai and mobilesubstrate for winterboard to work on 3.1

Thanks

custom firmwares are safe, ive updated three different iphone 3g with them, other then the network not showing up for some odd reason at the top left corner by your bars, there safe and work perfectly

you can always use a custom carrier name option and put the carrier or whatever back up there

Hi guys,

I was wondering what the status of porting accessibility was/is to the 3G. is it functional?
    I'm actually looking for the ability to invert the screen colors (voice-over is important, but it seems impossible to work reliably on a 3G).

thanks, J.

yeah what happened to that?? that should be easier to port right?

hye virtuedesigne, your good with the iphone, why dont you help over at the other thread trying to enable native video recording?
    Last edited by surfingboy111793; 2009-09-20 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If VirtueDesign is still checking up on this thread, it would be great to know from him what he was able to get working on the Accessibility front.

yeah virtuedesigne, dont leave us we need you

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Funny how everyone was all up in arms about it being actually possible for voice control to be ported over and it seems that it cant. Plus didn't someone say that virtue would get a 3GS and then this whole 'project' be done for.. heh funny how thats exactly how everything happened. Oh well, now to native video recording...

some people should just stop praising this virtuedesign guy and falling at his feet for this voice control to work. Just my opinion. He just bailed on the 3G users to get VC ported to them, false hope guys.

Thanks

^agree..he is enjoying his 3GS now..and as far as i know has no knowledge on the iphone until sum1 else explains...
    but lets stop now as this discussion has already gotten a warning regarding that......

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast