Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

Well, apple doesnt allow 3GS owners to downgrade to 3.0 anymore.
    So if you do the procedure above you'll be able to actually downgrade the 3GS to 3.0
    Cuz theres no Jailbreak/unlock for 3.1 yet..
    Cheers,
    Josh

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    Well, apple doesnt allow 3GS owners to downgrade to 3.0 anymore.
    So if you do the procedure above you'll be able to actually downgrade the 3GS to 3.0
    Cuz theres no Jailbreak/unlock for 3.1 yet..
    Cheers,
    Josh
    Ok. no worries. What if it comes with 3.1 installed on it? Are we stuck then? The one I am getting apparently is the most popular so, hopefully they won't be sold out again, ha ha.

You know, handset only price here is around $1,200.00 (NZD).

Cheers,
    Virtue

Wow thats alot of money,
    And yes you are stuck on 3.1 if you dont follow the procedure above.

Cheers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    Wow thats alot of money,
    And yes you are stuck on 3.1 if you dont follow the procedure above.

Cheers.
    Now which color should I get, White or Black? I like Black, but if they only have White, I am ok with that.

Is it true? The white turns Yellowish as it gets older or does it stay white all the time?

White looks clean and is nice, the Black looks classier but shows smudges and scratches a lot easier cause its black.

What do you guys think?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

White apparently does turn brown(ish) to red(ish) when using for a very long time (gets hot)...though black does easily show off scratches...
    up 2 u

ive got my new Black 3GS for 6 days now and it doesnt have any scratches yet so that is very nice at all ^^
    But yea like blade said, its up to you =)

Cheers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Thatskanyon's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, so the VC is not possible... kinda realized that from before... I was just hoping.. what about native video recorder like the 3GS?

Anyone from here working on that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thatskanyon View Post
    ok, so the VC is not possible... kinda realized that from before... I was just hoping.. what about native video recorder like the 3GS?

Anyone from here working on that?
    Not completely true, VC is possible, it just wont be the most reliable and efficient. so its kinda 50/50 useless and will cause the device to have great limitations.

I don't know about native video recording, we know its possible, just look at Cycorder, now we just need to turn that into the Camera App with Video.

Voice Control is my area, I will leave it up to someone else to solve native video recording.

Wanna spend some time playing around with my new 3GS =D

Cheers,
    Virtue

yes naturally for the rame is possible...but after remains 7 mb of ram..at least you launch an app (all the apps takes more than 7 mb) it crashes...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Thatskanyon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Not completely true, VC is possible, it just wont be the most reliable and efficient. so its kinda 50/50 useless and will cause the device to have great limitations.

I don't know about native video recording, we know its possible, just look at Cycorder, now we just need to turn that into the Camera App with Video.

Voice Control is my area, I will leave it up to someone else to solve native video recording.

Wanna spend some time playing around with my new 3GS =D

Cheers,
    Virtue

Well, yeah it's possible but you wont have enough free memory to do anything else. Anywhoo, what about the tap to focus thing? are you gonna send it to a repo so we can install it in cydia.. cuz I am kinda stupid when it comes to SSH and all. So yeah, how about it? lol.

Enjoy the 3GS, I tried one out the other day.. it's pretty sweet ***.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phate89 View Post
    yes naturally for the rame is possible...but after remains 7 mb of ram..at least you launch an app (all the apps takes more than 7 mb) it crashes...
    Yeah, oh well. the 3GS is beyond awesome! those features are cool!

Cheers,
    Virtue

P.S: Signing off from this Development, will return when I decide to try and increase ram space.
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-09-15 at 12:33 AM.

hye virtue, why dont you work on naitve video recoridg, you have a 3g and 3gs, so you can probably get it working fast and you have a lab and hae alredy meesed with the iphone so it should be easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatskanyon View Post
    Well, yeah it's possible but you wont have enough free memory to do anything else. Anywhoo, what about the tap to focus thing? are you gonna send it to a repo so we can install it in cydia.. cuz I am kinda stupid when it comes to SSH and all. So yeah, how about it? lol.

Enjoy the 3GS, I tried one out the other day.. it's pretty sweet ***.
    why they have to put it in a repo? it not really works...it can only make appear the rectangle... because 3g photocamera hadn't the autofocus...only fixed focus...

STFU phate89 NO ONE HERE CARES WHAT YOU SAY AND I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU BY ANYONE WHO DOES NOT GIVE A *beep* ABOUT WHAT PHATE89 SAYS PLEASE PRESS "THANKS" BELOW

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to surfingboy111793 For This Useful Post:

koekje00 (2009-09-15), nikeneeder (2009-09-15), phate89 (2009-09-15), zhivkom (2009-09-15)

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    STFU phate89 NO ONE HERE CARES WHAT YOU SAY AND I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU BY ANYONE WHO DOES NOT GIVE A *beep* ABOUT WHAT PHATE89 SAYS PLEASE PRESS "THANKS" BELOW
    This is a open discussion forum. What this means is ones opinion might be important to one person and not to another one. Each one has their right to state their opinion as long as it follows the rules and regulations of this forum.

We do not make it a habit of trying to show off ones strengths or weaknesses on this forum. Please be grateful.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

Burner911 (2009-09-16), Coentje44 (2009-09-15), jordand (2009-09-15), Kyle Matthews (2009-09-15), lolento (2009-09-15), marcopeters (2009-09-26), phate89 (2009-09-15), rebman (2009-09-15), Sakyr (2009-09-15), surfingboy111793 (2009-09-15)

now that its confirmed that the native voice control wont work with a 3g or 2g....

im just wondering couldn't someone just use the two apps, voicebox dial and vocalia to just make a app that works basically like the 3gs voice controll

because doesnt vocalia basically work just like the 3gs voice control plus theres alrdy a skin for it to make it look like the 3gs and voicebox dial damn near calls the number for you and works like a charm. couldnt they be merged into one app?

maybe im wrong i just thought i should ask

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    i just say thanks to your post because with this post you proof that i'm right and you are wrong... so thanks a lot

how does it mean you are right, i just dont care what you say, thats is all

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow ppl enough already I thnk we already know whose right & wrong

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phate89 View Post
    i just say thanks to your post because with this post you proof that i'm right and you are wrong... so thanks a lot
    On this forum no one is right and no one is wrong. Please make note of it. We are not here to prove anything. We are here to enjoy what we have in life and enjoy what we love... the (iPhone)

This is a kind warning! Please take it serious! You guys just won't quit!

From this post on.... anymore nit picking on one another, trying to see who's boss, who's got more power, or any other I need to say the last word will receive a warning or infraction. Please keep the thread to the topic!
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-09-15 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast