Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Thanks

VirtueDesign has no reason to not post some proof. Waiting till a 3.1 jailbreak is a joke. This thread died a month ago. Sorry guys

Don't forget to hit "THANKS" if the information was helpful!

he does respond to me and others who ive talked to, maby he sees your posts and desires not to waste time on you, like i will too, i wil not anwser to any of your idiotic reponses, and yeah hey did decrypt it, there was even a jailbreak for it, and like i said last time if you dont belive him then you dont have to follow this thread, if you know its impossible then stop wasting your time and dont come on this thread becouse you know it wont happen, ok

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    he does respond to me and others who ive talked to, maby he sees your posts and desires not to waste time on you, like i will too, i wil not anwser to any of your idiotic reponses, and yeah hey did decrypt it, there was even a jailbreak for it, and like i said last time if you dont belive him then you dont have to follow this thread, if you know its impossible then stop wasting your time and dont come on this thread becouse you know it wont happen, ok
    wooow a jailbreak for 3.1 of the 3gs! chronicdev and dev team are working hard to find it and Virtue has it...
    3.1 beta3 is jailbreaked onl for 3g 2g and ipods...
    btw we are not giving idiotic responses...but only reasonable questions...with technical proofs...and you and your friend give us nothing!
    and if we don't try to close this topic all the people read this think it's possible, believe to him and maybe make a donation...

Nothing like a little drama before True Blood starts....

^--goes to get popcorn
    Don't forget to say THANKS!

J.D.

true blood starts now??? damn it i can only download it tomorrow

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^
    it just seems like to me now that virtue is continue giving u guys false hope and sadly u guys are falling in for it, and while he continues this he will kindly ask to donate and u guys will in hopes of him releasing the app...until when he makes enough to just buy his own 3GS..then how u so sure that he wont just stop (surely u dont believe his mere words when he says he will continue to port it for the others...)

what i meant is that he has the 3g jailbroken, and whatever, iphoneitalia already confrimed voice control isnt coming and that their going to start working on video recording mod, which i thing is more belivable, look here :

just use google tranlate for it:

http://www.iphoneitalia.com/geomazo-...ona-55379.html

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Funny how more and more people are abandoning this project but still the hope lives on.. it's like the rabbit trying to get the kids cereal. Foolish rabbit, tricks are for kids..

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Default HUGE Announcement.
    Here is the latest.

Donations are no longer asked for, don't bother its ok.
    I am going to close off the donations page.

I am gonna wait till Official 3.1 is Jailbroken.

Also, I am hopefully getting an iPhone 3GS tomorrow morning, once I have it on 3.1 and Jailbroken, I will start playing around with it.

The only reason I have not provided much evidence after the 'Tap to Focus' video is because I accidentally upgraded the Baseband and it has caused my iPhone to screw up when I do a Restore.

I upgraded to Official 3.1 because of this problem.

At the moment I am on Official 3.1 and am awaiting the Jailbreak for it.

Until then, we are on hold.

Have faith in me, I will provide evidence of my progress once I am back on track (after Official 3.1 Jailbreak is released).

Cheers,
    Virtue

*EDIT*

There is a high chance I may have to verify geomazo's update, which as such is most likely true. Sorry for the disappointment people, I will however continue working on it and try to find a workaround. Thats why I said have faith in me.
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-09-14 at 06:05 AM.

@virtuedesign: can you tell how can you reduce the use of ram of the vc for curiosity? and reply to all technical question before? and tell us how can you know the voice control it's better in 3.1 when noone jailbreak it? so maybe we can really trust... and if we have to wait that you unlock the 3gs is a long wait because noone can yet...

no virtue, open the donations page, AFTER you have realesd it, there for alot of people like me are going to donate, and are you working on native video recoring or just VC.
    anyways virtuedesigne keep on going strong i have faith in you

Thanks

I had a lot less issues running it on the 3.1 Beta 3 Firmware, than I did on the 3.0 Firmware.

So, I am keen for the Official 3.1 Jailbreak as it would mean I may have more chance at successfully completing this Mod then I would if I stayed on 3.0.

See what happens.

Cheers,
    Virtue

Lolz VC will never be ported to the 3G. We are not smart enough to do that. (maybe apple will release it in 3.2)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    Lolz VC will never be ported to the 3G. We are not smart enough to do that. (maybe apple will release it in 3.2)
    If that's what you want to say, at least I am trying to port it to the 3G. If it ends up being a fail, oh well, at least I tried.

Hopefully it will work, It will leave very little RAM when it is running, so kinda cautious about that.

Oh well. If I have to announce the worst, then people will just have to accept that upgrading to a 3GS is the best option.

Cheers,
    Virtue

Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    If that's what you want to say, at least I am trying to port it to the 3G. If it ends up being a fail, oh well, at least I tried.

Hopefully it will work, It will leave very little RAM when it is running, so kinda cautious about that.

Oh well. If I have to announce the worst, then people will just have to accept that upgrading to a 3GS is the best option.

Cheers,
    Virtue
    it's like i tell: yes i'm trying to install vista in a 64 mb of ram... but at least i try... if it's not possible try is inuseful..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phate89 View Post
    it's like i tell: yes i'm trying to install vista in a 64 mb of ram... but at least i try... if it's not possible try is inuseful..
    Ok then, if the chances are that slim (I have not actually been able to get it to work properly yet, so that would be the reason).

Look, it just ain't gonna be worth it. You look at the RAM and the Processor, it just cant handle it, well, it can, it just ain't enough.

Whats gonna happen when you wanna play a game? The whole things gonna crash cause its out of memory. right?

I say, just upgrade to a 3GS, I am hopefully doing that today and I might just upgrade to 3.1 along with it. there is nothing I find real special in the Jailbreak that is worth Voiding my Warranty cause it will be brand-new handset only, the 3GS with 3.1 is basically all I really need, some extra's would be nice, but will wait to see what apple rolls out.

Official singing out.

Cheers,
    Virtue

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

so...how many have read his (vd) post^ now and are satisfied?

Virtue good luck getting ur 3GS today
    If you you update to 3.1 do the following for me ..

1) Use ECID Grabber while in Recovery mode.
    2) Use iBSS and iBEC Grabber for Mac or PC, while doing a restore to 3.1.
    3) Send the captured 3.1 iBSS and iBEC files And your ECID to [email protected]
    4) I will reply As soon as possible with a 3.0 iBSS/iBEC Signed with your ECID!
    5) Keep these files for future downgrades/jailbreaks!

Cheers, Josh
    Last edited by Coentje44; 2009-09-14 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by virtuedesign View Post
    ok then, if the chances are that slim (i have not actually been able to get it to work properly yet, so that would be the reason).

Look, it just ain't gonna be worth it. You look at the ram and the processor, it just cant handle it, well, it can, it just ain't enough.

Whats gonna happen when you wanna play a game? The whole things gonna crash cause its out of memory. Right?

I say, just upgrade to a 3gs, i am hopefully doing that today and i might just upgrade to 3.1 along with it. There is nothing i find real special in the jailbreak that is worth voiding my warranty cause it will be brand-new handset only, the 3gs with 3.1 is basically all i really need, some extra's would be nice, but will wait to see what apple rolls out.

Official singing out.

Cheers,
    virtue

[/thread]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    Virtue good luck getting ur 3GS today
    If you you update to 3.1 do the following for me ..

1) Use iBSS and iBEC Grabber for Mac or PC, while doing a restore to 3.1.
    2) Send the captured 3.1 iBSS and iBEC files to [email protected]
    3) I will reply As soon as possible with a 3.0 iBSS/iBEC Signed with your ECID!
    4) Keep these files for future downgrades/jailbreaks!

Cheers, Josh
    So, what? this will allow me to downgrade the Baseband? I ain't a genius at everything you know so that's why I ask that.

Thanks Heaps!

Cheers,
    Virtue
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-09-14 at 06:03 PM.

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast