Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

Thanks

[offtopic]70% of this thread is wasted in BS[/offtopic]

[idea]If you can not help the project with idea or technical advice or other help, please do not comment at all[/idea]

The software written for 3GS is for little difrend ARM architecture, it should be reverse engineered and maybe even parts of it or the whole thing should be recompiled for 3G(2G and the iPods) - so far i see people try to mix files from 3GS to 3G which is waste of time because it will not work. IMO you need to study the applications very closely, solution is in patching (parts,whole app)

This is my personal opinion which did not aim to offend anyone.I am just being objective.

first thing...stop talking to me like a lamer...i'm not a lamer, spammer or some technological idiot... i'm only telling my reson because it's impossible.. without offends i hope...and if i did for a mistake i'm sorry...btw...

@setkeh: the expert is ih8sn0w... i never tell and i never will be an expert...but VIrtueDesign isn't an expert..i read all the posts and i didn't found something technical from him..but maybe i wrong... unother times a lot of words but no reason because can work...

@AlexIvasuc: someone asks donation for an impossible thing..here is the problem...

@zero-limit: to start, reverse engineering 100 mb of app means 1000000000 of line of code...impossible to do... and it's not enough because we have to change the part ehich uses this instruction....

finally: i read all this post...but when someone try to tell that is impossible with some good reason VIrtueDesign repl to him to stop tell S*it...everytime the same...he never te HOW is possible and WHY they mistakes...only accusatory reply... so if he reply to me with technical reason i can accept it...not tells me i'm telling S*it because i'm telling all the reason because it's impossible and if he can't oppose to this things is sure he can't port vc to the 3g

Lolz, Virtue isnt the only one who made "some progress" what about me ??
    I found the most files in the 3GS filesystem, i changed all CPU types..
    He isnt a great developer at all! first he whas begging for files.
    UNDERSTAND THIS!!

Cheers.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^i do agree...earlier he was asking for ppl to change the files for him and did not even know bout hexing...and actually had no access to any of the files without the other ppl linking it to him...Im not saying he is totally a child in terms of modifying files..but if he werent then wouldnt he have listened to us completely before when we all told him u would need to use IDA (reverse engineering soft) to recompile those binaries so it would work with the 3G instruction set....
    Im getting sick of him and his "lab" phrases now, post screenshots dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    Lolz, Virtue isnt the only one who made "some progress" what about me ??
    I found the most files in the 3GS filesystem, i changed all CPU types..
    He isnt a great developer at all! first he whas begging for files.
    UNDERSTAND THIS!!

Cheers.
    i'm talking about him because he asks donation to a work that probably he can't do... btw what do you mean with "changed all CPU types"?

Thanks

^he means hexing the binaries and changing them from 09 to 06...so it wouldnt give the error of incompatible cpu type

aaah ok i understand now...well that is a good work by someone knows something...not virtue one

And what about the Auto-focus (tap-to-focus) camera?
    He asked me to change the CPU of the Camera file and after i gave him tht file he said; I managed to get auto-focus(tap to focus) working on the 3G
    Virtue(Chris-Mitchell) u S.U.CK
    Last edited by Coentje44; 2009-09-13 at 07:26 PM.

lol...auto-focus,more like tap to focus on the 3g does not work.it only show a square when you touch the screen.
    it has been discussed on another forum and the thread was locked by the admin.he said the following i quote
    "This thread is filled with nothing but fail and sadness, This just adds the little square box to your camera

Im locking this so we can stop getting our hopes up for false hope "

@AlexIvasuc
    good thing...but the point is also this topic have to be blocked... only false hope...

that is what i was about to say...admin's should block this thread

Thanks

interesting...how virtue has still not responded despite all these posts...almost implying that we're right...we would easily stop the posts if he were to post a screenshot of something...(lol i dont even thnk he knows how to use mobile terminal on the iphone as all the errors he listed were the ones i posted before him)

ok first off all virtue said he is waiting for 3.1 to be jailbroken to share what he has so where all on the same level so he hasent checked this thread couse he doesnt need to, the auto focus was just a bonus it wasent anything promised, it was just something he foaund and shared with us and if you dont belive in this thread then STFU and leave

yesss you just have to bellive it is real...like the 4'th hole...you have to bellive it exists O_o

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    ok first off all virtue said he is waiting for 3.1 to be jailbroken to share what he has so where all on the same level so he hasent checked this thread couse he doesnt need to, the auto focus was just a bonus it wasent anything promised, it was just something he foaund and shared with us and if you dont belive in this thread then STFU and leave
    why wait the 3.1 for curiosity? we want to stop giving all people see this post false hope... it's impossible and virtue wants only popularity and maybe money...

Thanks

nothing is impossiable, just improbable if it happens it happens if not, o well, and to the people who keep saying it will never happen i hope it does just to laugh at the nay sayers, other then that, im not the one working on it, so lest these post gives me something to read on the boring rainy days

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rastlr For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (2009-09-14)

@rastlr in the computer and technology sometimes impossible exists...because the world in this things have indistructible laws... 0 or 1 true or false...btw also if maybe is possible...it is ONLY for apple...because you finish before to create a new app that make the same things of vc than reverse engineering 100 mb of app code and recompile it for 3g... (there's no other chance to have vc in 3g...move files it's not enough)

Thanks

i dont know what the point in waiting for the Touch 3G 3.1 to be jb, bcuz it is the SAME as the 3GS...same instruction set as 3GS only thing is its arm7 which still is not compatible with 2G/3G...eventaully he will run into the same prblm...im not saying to those that from the very beginning this was impossible...bcuz if u take the time 2 read these 68pgs we all contributed and helped virtue (bcuz he in fact wanted us 2 do stuff 4 him) but then we realized (just like iH8sn0w did) that it will be nearly impossible...so why not just settle for Vocalia...which in fact is way BETTER than the native app...?
    No point arguing unless someone here knows their stuff REAL well and can actually EXPLAIN (technically) to me that it will work..we already proved (technically) that IT WOULDNT!

Quote Originally Posted by phate89 View Post
    why wait the 3.1 for curiosity? we want to stop giving all people see this post false hope... it's impossible and virtue wants only popularity and maybe money...
    you know why, couse he has been working on VC with 3.1 beta 3, it has way more files that have to do with voice control so its easier to port it, if he starts posting files then now one here is going to be able to try them , so he is going to wait till its jailbroken so he can ssh into it and finish whats he doing, if you dont belive him then you dont have to follow this thread, if you know its impossible then stop wasting your time and dont come on this thread becouse you know it wont happen, and leave us people who belive in him "waste " our time.
    Last edited by surfingboy111793; 2009-09-14 at 01:18 AM.

you know why, couse he has been working on VC with 3.1 beta 3, it has way more files that have to do with voice control so its easier to port it, if he starts posting files then now one here is going to be able to try them , so he is going to wait till its jailbroken so he can ssh into it and finish whats he doing, if you dont belive him then you dont have to follow this thread, if you know its impossible then stop wasting your time and dont come on this thread becouse you know it wont happen, ok
    someone decrypted the 3.1 beta 3 firwmare?!?! really? i don't think so...and if noone decrpt it (for 3gs of course...for other phones no problem) how is possible that he knew the number of files?
    btw the numbe3er of files doesn't mean anything... reverse engineeer millions of lines of code is the same also if thery're separated in different files... and why he didn't reply to users like me asks tecnical explanation? because he hadn't...he's trying...or maybe neither... what is sure it's about now he have a popolarity that doesn't deserve.. i hope noone donated...

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast