Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

2. The Following User Says Thank You to surfingboy111793 For This Useful Post:

VirtueDesign (2009-09-12)

Thanks
    Default beta testing
    i'd like to be part of the project to test out! and help

I've got a Iphone 3G (officially unlocked (belgium ), jailbraked on 3.0)
    i've also got itunes 9.0
    and a mac OSX 10.6.1

I speak, English, Dutch and French haha

cheers!

Thank you for your work!!
    Last edited by GMdeviation; 2009-09-12 at 04:53 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GMdeviation For This Useful Post:

VirtueDesign (2009-09-12)

i'd like to be part of the project to test out! and help

I've got a Iphone 3G (dont care about unlock, offically unlocked), jailbraked on 3.0.1)
    i've also got itunes 9.0
    and a mac OSX 10.6.1 snow leopard

I speak, English, german, French, and spanish
    cheers! hope i quallify

Thank you for your work!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, this is what will happen.

We wait till 3.1 Official is Jailbroken. We all update to that so we are on the same page.

Then I shall start sending through the files.

Cheers,
    Virtue

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Great News! I have been in contact with geomazo on Skype and his internet is SLOW so i was asked to tell you he is back on the project... and is also working on Video Recording!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Officially class me as the Projects Leader.

I now have 4 Dev Testers so far.

Anyone else interested. Remember this is projects goal is to enable Voice Control, Accessibility and Native Video Recording Enabling for iPhone 3G, then iPod Touch 2G then if possible, iPhone 2G (may not be able to work on an iPhone 2G, but will try).

Cheers,
    Virtue
    Iphone 2G And 3G are not that different i think its would work first before the ITouch 2G

no, iphone 2g is way to old, ann it is way diffrent than iphone 3g, just by the firmwares, if you have a 2g dont be cheap and atleast upgrade to 3g

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    Great News! I have been in contact with geomazo on Skype and his internet is SLOW so i was asked to tell you he is back on the project... and is also working on Video Recording!
    Has he got Voice Control working?

If so, then there is no further progress we need to make except for receiving the files from him.

Cheers,
    Virtue

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Has he got Voice Control working?

If so, then there is no further progress we need to make except for receiving the files from him.

Cheers,
    Virtue
    Sorta... he got it working on an iPod, but it worked half of the time, simply becuase of the memory restrictions on the device.but it was working..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    no, iphone 2g is way to old, ann it is way diffrent than iphone 3g, just by the firmwares, if you have a 2g dont be cheap and atleast upgrade to 3g
    if u look at hardware the Iphone 2g and 3g the 3G has a GPS chip and i different cellular chip (For got the right name for it)

ok but the firmwares loaded on it are completly diffrent, there for making it eaiser for 3g to get vc, dont be a cheap guy ok

virtuedesgine i think you should still work on it becouse i dont trust geomazo anymore, he let us down once he will do it again
    Last edited by surfingboy111793; 2009-09-12 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

stop tells that with ipod touch 3g you can add vc to 3g..because the reason because it's impossible are the same with ipod touch 3g... they have same hardware...and the 3gs haven't a different filesystem.. the filesystem is still the same...like all the firmware structure...except for the istruction that make bigger the vc in the 3g ( like iH8sn0w said)... and the vc is the same in 3gs and ipt3g... same processor, same hardware, same new instruction...so stop hoping in this... and btw if for a miracle you find a way to let it work in 3g..it automatically works in 2g, ame hardware, same processor, same instructions, no problem... just to let you understand that VirtueDesign doesn't know anything technical about this argument...
    in conclusion..i add the link to iH8sn0w blog...just to tell you better why this can't work:
    Voice Control Port to a 3G a No-Go! - iH8sn0w

shat up phate89, it possible, and you know what else, ih8sn0w is working on the prject so if it was so impossible why is he working on it, and by the way iphone 2g wont run it, couse your a cheap dude who is just mad couse u cant get a 3g, lol i feel sorry for you

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Phate89 I know moderators who can get you kicked off the forum. If you are gonna say it's not possible atleast do it in a better way that says were basically **** for trying.. Stfu!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to macfan406 For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (2009-09-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^i would just like to say that the 2G and 3G are the same..believe me..same cpu which would pretty much mean same architecture which it does and same instruction set...which is what really matters in terms of voice control...not difference of one being without a 3G chip while the other does have a 3G chip...both have 128 RAM and both operate at 412MHz..both have arm6..and both even have 2.0MP cameras!
    And another thing...he (iH8sn0w) is actually NOT working on the project of porting the actual 3GS voice control to the iphone 3G but rather modifying the vocalia.app....

sorry if i write in a wrong way...but i'm doing only because i see someone is asking donations! for a thing that the expert tells is impossible! and this is (i think) against forum rules...btw ih8sn0w tells that could work maximum in ipod touch 2g not in iphone 3g!

and what does it mean this?
    and by the way iphone 2g wont run it, couse your a cheap dude who is just mad couse u cant get a 3g
    i have a iphone 3g...and i watch to the 3gs file system the same day they found the key to decrypt the firmware to see if we can use vc in the 3g...i try and i failed...
    i'm not a great expert..but i'm a programmer and i know how works the arm architecture and the istructions.. and if i tell you that if works in the 3g works also in the 2g is because i know what i tell...
    i tells you facts but all the peopletells is possible reply me with a lot of words...but no technical exlanation of why it not work in 3g and work in 2g...

geomazo with an official post stops to work to vc because of the post of ih8sn0w..he understood that he's not technical and he can't do it..

the last thing... ih8sn0w doesn't work anymore to the project...because he tells it's impossible!! again read here and here...
    Last edited by phate89; 2009-09-13 at 12:37 AM.

Best option would be to recompile it for 3g processor, we'll ask Apple nicely. But hey you got to tho give these guys a break. I agree that some "simple" file editing probably won't do the trick because of the difference in processor architecture but never underestimate the hacker... I just wish u the best and hope for a miracle!

for a thing that the expert tells is impossible!
    What makes this guy the iphone expert ???
    As far a i can tell VirtueDesign is more of an expert than this clown.
    I also am a programmer and i have been pouring over these files very very carefully and reverse engineering them to see exactly how they work and i would say its a big ask to get it working yes but nothing is entirly impossible.

phate89 i think you are and idiot that is not smart enough to attempt this and you come here and start talking **** because your upset becaause your so called expert failed SOME EXPERT

phate89...leave them alone they just dont get it.i tried to tell them the same thing,they just refuse the truth.ih8sn0w knows his s**t and he just did not want to give you tools false hope like virtual is doing.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    @phate it won't do you any good bro, they won't listen to ****, let them try and continue to fail. I personally don't know **** about programming so all i'm doing is waiting to see the outcome of this "project"..

Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast