Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Yeah, It's so easy to do......... Just upgrade to a 3GS.

Otherwise take the hard way, Wait for someone like myself to get it working on the 3G.

Cheers,
    Virtue
    i think he meant its very easy to be grateful (which it is...)

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    i think he meant its very easy to be grateful (which it is...)
    I know, just having fun.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtueDesign For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (2009-09-07)

hey virtuedesigne, whats ur email?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow…so much has happened in this thread since I last looked, but virtue how's that progress in ur lab? Any new info regarding those errors?

yeah any new info, and i sent you an email.

Green Apple
    Thanks

oii , VirtueDesign is giving up his time to get us Voice Control.Stop pissing him off with your smart remarks, if you are Gunna SEND A STUPID OR MEAN MESSAGE to VirtueDesign ,don't bother coming back to modmyi.com , because (we) don't have time for stupid hooligans to criticise people and stuff everything up.

Thanks

VirtueDesign you are doing an amazing job , i will help you in any way that i can , I have an iPod touch 2G 3.0 email me at [email protected] for anything!!

that was for all the stupid people on the other pages, NOT YOU'S GUYS ON THIS PAGE, SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION!!
    Last edited by jbode4; 2009-09-07 at 08:56 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jbode4 For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (2009-09-07)

Hello,
    I am visually impaired and own an iphone 3G, which at times can be quite a strain to use. (esp. in broad daylight or in the evening when the eyes get tired)
    I've noticed the 3GS' accessibility features and also notice (by assumption) that the voice control features are closely linked to accessibility.
    I was wondering if anybody here has been able to get the accessibility features working on an iPhone 3G.
    I'm most interested in inverting the screen colours, and possibly Voice Over, although I'm under the impression that the latter would take an excessive amount of RAM that the 3G just doesn't have.
    I apologize if my post sounds like a demand, its more of a general question to the community what is possible right now.
    I'm posting here because this is where I see the most evidence of real progress on the voice-control feature.

If anyone has gotten accessibility to work (as a bonus i guess to enabling voice control) I would be very grateful to hear how I could do the same.

Ps. I don't want to pester VirtueDesign, as he seems to have his hands full at the moment.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Thatskanyon's Avatar
    Thanks

Go Virtue Design!

This whole thing sounds like a pain in the *** to accomplish. Hope you pull through..

Voice Control would be nice..

anyone know whats going on with the Native Video Recorder for the 3g? It would be awesome to have a 3GS type video camera with auto focus and switching from motion to still....

yeah, that would be sexy....yeah..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That would be good. thanks =)
    i could set one up for you, i just need ftp access to a site to upload the files for the release.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdriessen View Post
    Hello,
    I am visually impaired and own an iphone 3G, which at times can be quite a strain to use. (esp. in broad daylight or in the evening when the eyes get tired)
    I've noticed the 3GS' accessibility features and also notice (by assumption) that the voice control features are closely linked to accessibility.
    I was wondering if anybody here has been able to get the accessibility features working on an iPhone 3G.
    I'm most interested in inverting the screen colours, and possibly Voice Over, although I'm under the impression that the latter would take an excessive amount of RAM that the 3G just doesn't have.
    I apologize if my post sounds like a demand, its more of a general question to the community what is possible right now.
    I'm posting here because this is where I see the most evidence of real progress on the voice-control feature.

If anyone has gotten accessibility to work (as a bonus i guess to enabling voice control) I would be very grateful to hear how I could do the same.

Ps. I don't want to pester VirtueDesign, as he seems to have his hands full at the moment.
    If you are Visually impaired, talk to Apple or AT&T and let them know that you are visually impaired and you need to have an accessible iPhone.. they may let you get the 3GS without doing anything to your contract because you are disabled... Try it.. The worst they can do is say no...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to macfan406 For This Useful Post:

jdriessen (2009-09-13)

Thanks

Default A real favor!!! Need outside assistance.
    Ok,

Does anyone here have a Jailbroken iPhone 3GS on 3.0 Firmware?

And also willing to let me screen share with them so I can browse their Devices Filesystem, I think I am missing some files that are only available on the active filesystem.

I need to check for myself though.

Thanks Heaps!

Cheers,
    Chris

*EDIT*

If you can help, it would greatly boost the chances of this project prevailing (succeeding).
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-09-07 at 08:28 PM.

Guys we need a 3gs, pronto

I already got a 3G[S] Active Filesys dump from Vonswanko. If want it just reply. But the porting would need some ultra hacker that understands ARM.
    #pie.

yep, i think he would like it, just put it up

Too lazy, maybe tommorow. But all the VC Essential files add up to a total of 100MB!
    #pie.

Thanks

Have some patience man, you know what. Beep Beep, Your on your own, I am utterly sick of this Beepen Beep from some members including yourself. Your Beep Selfish, Impatience and Pathetic, I volunteered to do this mod for everyone for nothing, a Donation would be great, but you obviously don't give a **** about my sanity, I have more happening in my life than this beep, so, beep it all, your on your own.

I am signing off permanently from this Projects Discussion and taking it solely into my own hands, once this Mod is done I am keeping it for myself, I am sick of this beep from other members, YOU HAVE NO beepen RESPECT!!!!.

Why don't you try to do this Mod yourself, see how hard it is and how time consuming it is for yourself. *******.

To everyone else who was being Humane, you can blame it on the dipsh1ts that have no respect towards me and my efforts. Anyway I have shown proof of my Mods making progress, Check out my YouTube profile, I got Tap To Focus to work, and it actually beep Works, on my iPhone that is!!!!

Virtue

P.S: Voice Control either works or it doesn't as it is built into the Springboard. If it doesn't work yet, there is nothing to show you! Simple as that!
    Ha ha, someone's gone into my post and made changes, now it says beep and beepen instead of ****. Ha ha.

Nice one. Sounds funny when you read it.

Cheers,
    Chris

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ha ha, someone's gone into my post and made changes, now it says beep and beepen instead of ****. Ha ha.

Nice one. Sounds funny when you read it.

Cheers,
    Chris
    lol.. sorry i couldnt get the screen share working.. did you at least get the files u need?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    lol.. sorry i couldnt get the screen share working.. did you at least get the files u need?
    Not yet.

ok guys i have thought about this for a little while and considering this post is getting really stupid long i am offering some space on my server for this project and an internal forum for the developers such as virtualdesigne to share infomation and they will be able to post it on the front of the website for the general public to view if new results come through i will also host a repository for the project if required im thinking maybe a joomla site setup and free of charge just for this project please let me know if you wish for me to set this up espesially you VirtualDesign if he give the go ahead hopefully t will be up in a couple of days

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast