Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

I LOVE YOU (in a non sexual way)

I understand, i hope it will work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    I LOVE YOU (in a non sexual way)
    Ha ha ha, Glad to hear it's in a Non-Sexual way otherwise I would be greatly concerned ?=|

People make a donation and I might be able to get this kicked along a little further.

Similar to that of a Segway i2.
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-09-15 at 12:35 AM.

are you high?

AWSOME< how much will the app be ??? DUDE il try do donate ok, i understand, but your working on vc for 3.1 right, couse its not worht for 3.0 now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlexIvasuc View Post
    are you high?
    What the F is that supposed to mean? If your not gonna have a little respect for those who put their time and money out to work on Mods for you people and of which get nothing in return, then you ain't getting anything.

Simple as that.

AWSOME< how much will the app be ??? DUDE il try do donate ok, i understand, but your working on vc for 3.1 right, couse its not worht for 3.0 now
    Yes, I am working on Voice Control for 3.1, will not work on 3.0.

Only donate if you really want to, don't feel that I am pushing you to donate, its your call.

Cheers,
    Virtue
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-09-15 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah its worht to do it on 3.1 not 3.0, and im 16 so i dont have money on the internet but il try to do something to donate, you deserve it, look how far youve actually gotten us.
    and who the @%#$ is AlexIvasuc, those are the kinds of people who piss me off becouse they are pisimistic and disrisptectfull but they still get the mod, hate that guy

The chance we will get voice control working is like 50-50
    And if its working it will slow down ur iphone so much.
    So this aint gonna work !!!!!!
    Only if apple themselves will release it compatible for the iPhone 3G.

cheers.

ok dude, 50/50 ur right but slow down your iphone maby not, maby then can make it like doulbe tap will open an app with would be voice control, i dont know, it depends how theyr working it out

Thanks

ok dude, 50/50 ur right but slow down your iphone maby not, maby then can make it like doulbe tap will open an app with would be voice control, i dont know, it depends how theyr working it out
    It would be made to work exactly like the 3GS, no aftermarket double click crap. Bye for now. gonna be busy shut away in the Lab for quite a few hours.

Cheers,
    Virtue

SICK, he has the lab, when u see this virtue, what computers or hardware does the lab have

oh pls...you guys are so naive..ya i have the voice app working too donate to me..let's see some proof.and the site that you refered us too that AGISC...they are going to release they'r products in december 2012..is that 21.12.2012?...ya he is in dexter's lab right now...and yes...hate me i can feel your anger release it come to the dark side ) jees...until i see something working i dont belive anything.
    the only reliable person in this thread is ih8sn0w because he knows what he is talking about...

Indeed I'll donate if I see stuf working... I learned from the ibluetooth project

yeah me too, when we get some betas or some REAL proof il start donating

Thanks

SICK, he has the lab, when u see this virtue, what computers or hardware does the lab have
    Can't say too much, what I can tell you is there is a lot of Apple Mac's, its like a circular clean room with a testing station in the middle (Yup, the Alpha Prototype is in there, Sweet!, and its the same as what the girl is holding on the AGISC's website), oops I said to much, shhh, The other guys are coming back to the Lab so will catch you later, I am stripping down the device (My iPhone 3G) to swap out some parts I am securing for myself, will update you in around a weeks time.

Will have some proof to show soon, Time is what is needed. Porting Voice Control to 3G is quite hard.

Cheers,
    Virtue

P.S: Hang tight.
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-09-06 at 08:27 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Bbbbbbbuuuuuuullllllllssssssshhhhhhiiiiitttttttt pure and utter ******** have a nice day

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metroplex View Post
    Bbbbbbbuuuuuuullllllllssssssshhhhhhiiiiitttttttt pure and utter ******** have a nice day
    Ok, Goodbye, no Voice Control for you. *Public Release has been canceled, I am keeping it for myself, now that one has called what I said *********.

You have a nice day. you ain't getting squat cause of your remark before.

comon virtue, can i have the mod when you get it, i wont leak it PROMISE, dont give it to those f%**%) dumbasses , just the fact of vc on other divices is to much for their little head to handle.

There are some people who think that they are better than erveryone. We will waite. Virtue is doing everyting possible to make voice controll work. And you saay all
    those things. Just wait for a release before you say annything

and if they dont belive it will come out then SHUT UP, no one cares what you think, we are all here for the same thing, voice control, not to hear you wine

Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast