Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

Where is VirtueDesisn n' Geomazo to back all this up?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sstarr07 For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (2009-09-01)

Quote Originally Posted by devteamtools View Post
    I myself still think that porting it is possible. i mean i can run ported x-box games on my wii, and, of course, hakintosh. they say my computer doesnt have the capabilities to install and run hackintosh flawlessly(and they said it wouldnt even boot). well, its not completley flawless, but it pretty much is damn close. and hackintosh is, as u probably all know, a port of mac to other machines.
    What you're saying is totally different from what this thread is trying to do.

Based on your analogy, this thread is trying to run xbox360 code on an xbox.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Thanks

Wasn't this hack already achieved along with video recording for the 3G? I heard it was being released September 2, tomorrow.

Don't forget to hit "THANKS" if the information was helpful!

ok first of all WHERE IS GEOMAZO AND VIRTEUDESIGNE and all of the other people who said they got it working, they said theyr where almost done,if so show us what you have? and video recording and accesabilty would work iknow those would

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolento View Post
    What you're saying is totally different from what this thread is trying to do.

Based on your analogy, this thread is trying to run xbox360 code on an xbox.
    and it is possible! its still in the field of porting.

ok guys, i need help, devteamtools and macfan406 posted a vacolia voice control mod, whcih loks exactly as the voice control app and the voice function works pretty accurate, the problem is that the original app interface is blocking some of the voice control picture, so if there are any developers out there and know how to change that please help, the mod is pretty good, and simple we just need to chane some ui, just install it yourslef (just copy the voice control.app and put permisions to 777 and thats it)and i dont mind using it, the file is here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mlgtjatymwo/Voice Control.zip

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

All original credit goes towards macfan406. i just modded it a little more than the original.

hye macfan406 can you post ur vacolia voice control file, the one in the link above, the speech doenst work, the app doenst react so can you post yours? and whered you go yesturday you just ditched me

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default app?
    the voice control.app that is a modded version of Vocalia does work all you have to do is got to where the Vocalia.app is and replace all tghe files in the .ipa folder than you sync your apps and that one should update! it worked for me!!

so yeah, it's september the 2nd if the guy who said he got it has forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by iMadman View Post
    so yeah, it's september the 2nd if the guy who said he got it has forgotten...
    they said they'll post a preview of it on iphoneitalia today. the day is not finished yet.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

so... can anyone explain to me how to get the accessibility option and voice control for the 3G?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

After working on this project 4 awhile, I'll say that it *could* be possible but would require some serious disassembly of it's architecture and then recompile it using thumb1 instruction with the CPU of arm6 rather than arm9, secondly is what ih8snow had said regarding the memory issue...thirdly all who have proclaimed they got it working as not commented back on anything nor has posted any screenshots

Now, if their is someone who is extremely good at decompiling then go ahead and make the necessary changes, but that would require doing to all voice-control related binaries (And I seriously doubt their is any1 on this thread who is good at it)

Finally, if I can be proven wrong then by all means go ahead BUT post SCREENSHOTS (and that 2 of it working on a 2G/3G)

Because if not, then (sadly) I think I speak for everyone and say this is not going to be possible and will not be possible without concrete evidence

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mkblade For This Useful Post:

surfingboy111793 (2009-09-02)

i installed vocalia app, and i downloaded that zip file that was posted here on this thread, i went on winscp and copied all the files that were on the zip and pasted in the vocalia app folder and rebooted my iphone... it actually runs but the recognition voice is terrible, you say "play justin timberlake" for exemple and it pops out a wayne wonder song, contacts work terrible also...

im sorry im new at this cause if i knew how i would post here screenshots of it working...

hope you smart dudes figure out a way to make this work

excuse my english but im from portugal

peace out

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Curandeiro View Post
    i installed vocalia app, and i downloaded that zip file that was posted here on this thread, i went on winscp and copied all the files that were on the zip and pasted in the vocalia app folder and rebooted my iphone... it actually runs but the recognition voice is terrible, you say "play justin timberlake" for exemple and it pops out a wayne wonder song, contacts work terrible also...

im sorry im new at this cause if i knew how i would post here screenshots of it working...

hope you smart dudes figure out a way to make this work

excuse my english but im from portugal

peace out
    does this only work on 3.1?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

i think it works on 3.0 as well, since 3.0 and 3.0.1 are very similar...

i've been trying it out but the voice recongnition is very wack, im guessing just copying the the zip files over the original vocalia isnt the way to go... it runs thats true but it doesnt work as it should, cause you say "white" and it points out "black" bassicly...

good luck you guys

peace out

This is the site where they said they will release it on 2 september, Today

But the post is gone

http://gioga23.wordpress.com/2009/08...-e-ipod-touch/

Looks Like Fake

Edit:

They changed the site: http://www.gioga23.com/2009/08/19/pr...-e-ipod-touch/
    Last edited by DJTim; 2009-09-02 at 06:38 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nikeneeder For This Useful Post:

Thatskanyon (2009-09-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Thanks

Google Translate

"Today is September 2 and the team captained by Geomazo would release the hack for iPhone 3G, iPhone 2G and iPod Touch that enables certain features of 3GS on these devices. Unfortunately, the work requires more time, and we apologize to everyone for having promised something which we could not give you time."

There you have it, remember to hit THANKS!

Don't forget to hit "THANKS" if the information was helpful!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burner911 For This Useful Post:

Thatskanyon (2009-09-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Thatskanyon's Avatar
    Thanks

ok... those screenshots prove nothing. That could be an Iphone 3GS.

I really hope that this gets done. I really dont want to spend 700 bucks on a 3GS. To be honest... its no really worth it.. at least for me.

This video and voice thing better not be a fake.. that would suck.

Funny thing is, like it was sed earlier... the guys who supposedly go this stuff working havent posted a damn thing.

SCREENSHOTS THAT PROVE SOMETHING PLEASE

Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast