Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_byAYyACCC4&feature=sub]YouTube - Confessiamo i fake (o i non-fake)[/ame]

our best friend (geomazo) posted a new video

Green Apple
    Thanks

u got a link to that vid

iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by federer90 View Post
    that guy has just let the project down...it was all a fake...:-(
    Which guy are you referring to? Andrea Mazzoni or Me? I am still working on getting Voice Control activated on the 3G, its quite good too because before it kept returning a lot of errors to me, now it doesn't.

I have almost solved, it. Well, if this guy using Twitter completes it before me, Congratulations for him.

Unfortunately his release us just under 2 weeks away, why the hell cant he release it now?

Cheers,
    Chris

I believe he's reffereing to the other guy, not you Chris, but I'm curious, how's your progress going so far? Did you get pass the instruction error and the bus error?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Which guy are you referring to? Andrea Mazzoni or Me? I am still working on getting Voice Control activated on the 3G, its quite good too because before it kept returning a lot of errors to me, now it doesn't.

I have almost solved, it. Well, if this guy using Twitter completes it before me, Congratulations for him.

Unfortunately his release us just under 2 weeks away, why the hell cant he release it now?

Cheers,
    Chris
    Hey Guys, I am still working hard on this project, If someone else beats me to completing it, good for them, otherwise, All hope is not lost.

Also, I might be getting a 3GS sometime soon, but it does not mean I will stop trying to unlock the Voice Control, Accessibility and Native Video Recording for you guys! At that time I will need you guys to test the files, cause I no longer will have a 3G (will be selling it).

Hope has not been lost yet, you still got me on board!

Your trusty Virtue. Fully Committed, now that's great service.
    Wish me luck cause I want this Voice Control etc unlocked before I upgrade to a 3GS.

Cheers,
    Chris

VirtueDesign: Beyond the Professional Standard.

Quote Originally Posted by sstarr07 View Post
    I believe he's reffereing to the other guy, not you Chris, but I'm curious, how's your progress going so far? Did you get pass the instruction error and the bus error?
    I have not gotten past those too errors, I found the 'VoiceServices' binary was referencing dylib's in 'usr/lib' that had a CPU Type within them, and they were not actually present on the 3G itself, so I had to copy them across and change the CPU Type.

This is very difficult to complete.

I am slowly getting there =)

Cheers,
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-08-20 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i watched tht video and noticed that he got a iphone 3gs.
    If you watch closely at 1;46 you will see that the letters on the back of the iPhone are WHITE!! same as the 3GS!!.

Cheers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    i watched tht video and noticed that he got a iphone 3gs.
    If you watch closely at 1;46 you will see that the letters on the back of the iPhone are WHITE!! same as the 3GS!!.

Cheers.
    Yeah, I know the way to tell if its a 3GS is the text on the back of the device is brighter than the 3G one.

I think its a fake what he is doing.

Cough, Cough, Probably jealous with the progress I have made and trying to make him look good.

Cheers,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by steveMB View Post
    YouTube - Confessiamo i fake (o i non-fake)

our best friend (geomazo) posted a new video
    FAkE, That's a 3GS he is holding. What does he take me for..... An Idiot???? Bloody hell. At least get a 3G handset (cause the 3GS has shinier print on the back). He could easily screenshot with that while the power is plugged in and then transfer to iPod. Easy.

This guys a load of crap! ********, Faker!!!! The video makes it obvious. if he was really serious about it he would show it working in the video straight away.

I am gonna make a video guys! You wanna see my video???? Well?, Gimme a couple hours, it still is very early in the morning, ha ha.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-08-20 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Agreed........The only thing Italians are good at is making Lamborghinis

The only reason i say that is because i just finished watching a show on how they make Lamborghinis.
    Last edited by 360psp; 2009-08-20 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 360psp View Post
    Agreed........The only thing Italians are good at is making Lamborghinis

The only reason i say that is because i just finished watching a show on how they make Lamborghinis.
    Ha ha, True. I test drove a Lamborghini Gallardo a few weeks ago. It's truly an amazing car, I love it! That's what their good at and that's where they will stay. I love the Lamborghini's.

Will post a video with progress soon.

Cheers,
    Chris

P.S: Oh crap, your all gonna see what i look like, ha ha. Scary. There is someone I look like, compare me with this guy, is there a similarity? [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Pearse]Richard Pearse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] (when you see my video of course, I did not know about this guy at all, just found out about him this morning, I swear i look very similar, ha ha).

You look like Frankenstein :P

Haha at this very moment iam doing a report on Frankenstein for school..lol what r the odds

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coentje44 View Post
    You look like Frankenstein :P
    No I don't.

Lol.

Cheers,
    Chris

*EDIT*

Check this out now:
    http://virtuedesign.chipin.com/mypag...78d4fbc9a07008

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtueDesign For This Useful Post:

Coentje44 (2009-08-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i know if i get a 3gs i wont abandon u guys. i'll def help u out.

NO SERVICE after jailbreak with iH8sn0w (guide from ISPAZIO)

Hi,

I send you this email because I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!!

To days ago I updated my iPhone 2G (EDGE) with firmware 3.1 Beta 3. Then I jailbreak it with iH8sn0w. After that my iPhone recovered from jailbreak process and start freezing and loosing the GSM signal. I restored it back to 3.0 and jailbreak again. Since then my iPhone displays “NO SERVICE” and "Repair needed. iPhone cannot make or receive calls."
    . I made downgrade until 1.1.1. version. I downloaded the Baseband until 04.02.13_G modem firmware. I tried all those possibilities, but my iphone is showing NO SERVICE.
    My iPhone was bought with 1.1.2 (04.02.13_G modem firmware) version.

Please help me in this case because you’re my last chance.

Thank you very much and please excuse me as I posted here, but I am very desperate!!!

this is my mail "[email protected]"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pagaman View Post
    NO SERVICE after jailbreak with iH8sn0w (guide from ISPAZIO)

Hi,

I send you this email because I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!!!!

To days ago I updated my iPhone 2G (EDGE) with firmware 3.1 Beta 3. Then I jailbreak it with iH8sn0w. After that my iPhone recovered from jailbreak process and start freezing and loosing the GSM signal. I restored it back to 3.0 and jailbreak again. Since then my iPhone displays “NO SERVICE” and "Repair needed. iPhone cannot make or receive calls."
    . I made downgrade until 1.1.1. version. I downloaded the Baseband until 04.02.13_G modem firmware. I tried all those possibilities, but my iphone is showing NO SERVICE.
    My iPhone was bought with 1.1.2 (04.02.13_G modem firmware) version.

Please help me in this case because you’re my last chance.

Thank you very much and please excuse me as I posted here, but I am very desperate!!!

this is my mail "[email protected]"
    Try One More Full Restore With 3.0 but dont jailbreak yet. See if u get your signal back without the jailbreak cuz there is not baseband update and if u do then rejailbreak your phone. and take u sim out and put it back it thats worked for me b-4

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocoabean772 View Post
    Try One More Full Restore With 3.0 but dont jailbreak yet. See if u get your signal back without the jailbreak cuz there is not baseband update and if u do then rejailbreak your phone. and take u sim out and put it back it thats worked for me b-4
    do you have a skype or something?

Andrea Mazzoni (geomazo) on Twitter

geomazo is working again on the project

19. The Following User Says Thank You to steveMB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    do you have a skype or something?
    No sorry i used to but i do have aim or MSN and if u really need help Send my A PM and we can txt

geomazo
    Hi guys. I registerd just to confess you that my project is NOT a fake. I did not post a video of my hack in action because right now is not working well. It worked just 1-2 times, when I did not have a camera with me.
    Again, that pictures posted on gioga23.com WHERE NOT a fake. But I have to improve my results. Do you wanna collaborate or you hate me ?
    Please answer me or send me an email andreamazzoni.mac(at)gmail.com
    Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by steveMB View Post
    Andrea Mazzoni (geomazo) on Twitter

geomazo is working again on the project
    you rock boy!
    Last edited by geomazo; 2009-08-21 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geomazo View Post
    Hi guys. I registerd just to confess you that my project is NOT a fake. I did not post a video of my hack in action because right now is not working well. It worked just 1-2 times, when I did not have a camera with me.
    Again, that pictures posted on gioga23.com WHERE NOT a fake. But I have to improve my results. Do you wanna collaborate or you hate me ?
    Please answer me or send me an email andreamazzoni.mac(at)gmail.com
    Greetings

you rock boy!
    well then why not let us test your project? if it at least will work for a bit i will believe you. right now im skeptical.

Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast