Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Project] Enable Voice Control on iPhone 3G

  1. #381
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivkom View Post
    Chris, I really want to help! That's why I am offering you to try with Windows. Put your phone with Quickpwn for example and when the screen goes white,unplug the phone. Open iTunes and then try to restore again!

    I wish you luck!
    Oh Awesome! It works. Ok, yeah I am using my Gaming PC for the Jailbreak of 3.1, its working so far.

    Thanks Heaps! lol, cool.

    Ok, Can someone upload the Complete Original 3GS Filesystem so I can copy to my device, when it asks to overwrite I am going to say no, this way it puts everything not currently present on the device. Hopefully that will work and Voice Control will once again be active.

    Once Voice Control is working I am going to move to getting Native Video Recording through the Camera App working.

    Cheers,
    Chris

    *EDIT*

    I just hope Apple Releases the Final 3.1 and its Jailbroken around the timeframe of this beta3 Expiring, I can go back to 3.0.1 and have what I had running before. But for now. I want my 3G to be as much like a 3GS. Lol, wait till my friend finds out what I unlocked, ha ha. (hes got a 3GS).
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-08-15 at 08:43 PM.

  2. #382
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    manchester, uk
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Oh Awesome! It works. Ok, yeah I am using my Gaming PC for the Jailbreak of 3.1, its working so far.

    Thanks Heaps! lol, cool.

    Ok, Can someone upload the Complete Original 3GS Filesystem so I can copy to my device, when it asks to overwrite I am going to say no, this way it puts everything not currently present on the device. Hopefully that will work and Voice Control will once again be active.

    Once Voice Control is working I am going to move to getting Native Video Recording through the Camera App working.

    Cheers,
    Chris

    *EDIT*

    I just hope Apple Releases the Final 3.1 and its Jailbroken around the timeframe of this beta3 Expiring, I can go back to 3.0.1 and have what I had running before. But for now. I want my 3G to be as much like a 3GS. Lol, wait till my friend finds out what I unlocked, ha ha. (hes got a 3GS).

    can you post if this works if it does ill be updating to 3.1 right behind u

  3. #383
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cf125 View Post
    can you post if this works if it does ill be updating to 3.1 right behind u
    Sure, anything to help my Community, =D

    Cheers,
    Chris

    *EDIT*

    Ok, so its Jailbroken on 3.1, Now it failed the Activation, saying I need to register it on the iPhone Developer Program Portal.

    What do I do now?? I don't want to spend $99 to have it Jailbroken for 32 Days.

    Can someone help!

    Cheers,
    Chris

  4. #384
    Cool! I hope you have your running iphone soon!

  5. #385
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivkom View Post
    Cool! I hope you have your running iphone soon!
    If no one helps me Activate my iPhone 3G on 3.1 Beta 3, This Voice Control and native Video Recording will not be available for another Month or so.

    So if you want that stuff NOW, Help me out NOW.

    I need my device to be registered on the iPhone Dev Program.

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    If no one helps me Activate my iPhone 3G on 3.1 Beta 3, This Voice Control and native Video Recording will not be available for another Month or so.

    So if you want that stuff NOW, Help me out NOW.

    I need my device to be registered on the iPhone Dev Program.
    Sorry I can't help you with activation. But i hope someone else will! C'mon guys we all need this stuff!

  7. #387
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    manchester, uk
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    i cant help either and i cant lose my unlocking to orange so i cant update yet

  8. #388
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know ;)
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    If no one helps me Activate my iPhone 3G on 3.1 Beta 3, This Voice Control and native Video Recording will not be available for another Month or so.

    So if you want that stuff NOW, Help me out NOW.

    I need my device to be registered on the iPhone Dev Program.
    disconnect from the internet and sync your iphone. it should let you restore from a backup.l

  9. #389
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivkom View Post
    Sorry I can't help you with activation. But i hope someone else will! C'mon guys we all need this stuff!
    Can someone Register the UUID for me?

    Cheers,
    Chris

  10. #390
    I will register your UDID =p

    Just PM me your details.
    Last edited by ih8sn0w; 2009-08-27 at 02:57 AM.
    #pie.

  11. #391
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ih8sn0w View Post
    I will register your UDID =p

    Just PM me your details.
    Where do I find the UDID anyway? I heard of it, but where do I find it. sry if I sound all noob as such, lol (only a noob when it comes to UDID Rego, Never done it before so yeah).

    Thanks Heaps!

    Cheers,
    Chris

    *EDIT*

    Got it. hang on a sec.

  12. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Where do I find the UDID anyway? I heard of it, but where do I find it. sry if I sound all noob as such, lol (only a noob when it comes to UDID Rego, Never done it before so yeah).

    Thanks Heaps!

    Cheers,
    Chris

    *EDIT*

    Got it. hang on a sec.
    Were u able to copy over the filesystem from 3GS to the 3G and get VC working? Sorry for being so impatient. Your doing a great deed here man! Respect.

  13. #393
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sstarr07 View Post
    Were u able to copy over the filesystem from 3GS to the 3G and get VC working? Sorry for being so impatient. Your doing a great deed here man! Respect.
    Working on it. Just hang on a sec man, I know your excited about the result (it working). I will post the result when everything is ready to go for you guys!

    Will still update you with my progress.

    Cheers,
    Chris

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtueDesign For This Useful Post:

    sstarr07 (2009-08-15)

  15. #394
    You can actually activate your iphone by following this:

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdiQsFbcIeo]YouTube - 3.1 Beta Firmware Jailbreak And Activate IPHONE Free Part 2[/ame]
    Last edited by ih8sn0w; 2009-08-27 at 02:58 AM.
    #pie.

  16. #395
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    Working on it. Just hang on a sec man, I know your excited about the result (it working). I will post the result when everything is ready to go for you guys!

    Will still update you with my progress.

    Cheers,
    Chris
    WOHOOOOO!!!! 3.1 is activated on my iPhone 3G!!!!

    Loading Voice Control files now!!!
    Stand by.

    Cheers,
    Chris

    *EDIT*

    Someone post their complete iPhone 3GS Filesystem in a since zip or rar, thanks.
    Do that and I will ensure Voice Control, Accessibility and even potentially native Video Recording to be so.

    Cheers,
    Chris
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-08-16 at 12:30 AM.

  17. #396
    Do You Need iPhone 3.1 Beta One Get Voice Control Work

  18. #397
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peters Twp, PA
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 30 Times in 27 Posts

    Cool. lemme know how it goes and is it 3.1b3?

  19. #398
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny788 View Post
    Do You Need iPhone 3.1 Beta One Get Voice Control Work
    Testing now. Best would be 3.1 Beta 3 for it to work, but apparently 3.1 has more integration with Voice Control and Accessibility than what 3.0 had.

    Give me a few hours to work on this and I will get back to you wiht an answer. Don't upgrade yet!

    Cheers,
    Chris

  20. #399
    Ok Thanks

    What Files Do I Need Get Voice Control Work And VirtueDesign Go on Skype
    Last edited by SonnyDickson; 2009-08-16 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #400
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VirtueDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 50 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny788 View Post
    Ok Thanks

    What Files Do I Need Get Voice Control Work And VirtueDesign Go on Skype
    I am actively looking into that now. Just doing a reboot.

    My Skype username is: virtuedesign

    Cheers,
    Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtueDesign View Post
    I am actively looking into that now. Just doing a reboot.

    My Skype username is: virtuedesign

    Cheers,
    Chris
    Accessibility and Voice Control menu still empty, looking for a fix now.

    Cheers,
    Chris
    Last edited by VirtueDesign; 2009-08-16 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •