Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Moving the Clock

Default Moving the Clock
    I know there is a package to move the status bar clock to the right. My issue is that with the newer version of the battery percentage, where there is both the number and the battery image, the SMS, mail, and missed call icons overlap onto the clock. I've tried moving the clock over to the left by modifying RightClock, but the clock seems to disappear behind something else on the cellular data side. I tried moving it different amounts to the same effect. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    If I helped you, bang on that 'Thanks' button.

iPhone? More like MyPhone remz08's Avatar
    Thanks

If your just trying to move it over a little you can edit the info.plist in your main file of whatever theme your using and add

<key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string> margin-left: 50px;</string>

and change 50 to whatever you'd like. 60 puts it right near the percentage image.

Quote Originally Posted by remz08 View Post
    If your just trying to move it over a little you can edit the info.plist in your main file of whatever theme your using and add

<key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string> margin-left: 50px;</string>

and change 50 to whatever you'd like. 60 puts it right near the percentage image.
    I'm trying to move the clock to the left, not the right. If I use a negative left margin or a right margin, the clock disappears under the left half of the status bar.

Thanks

Oh, my bad I didn't read it all the way through. I think you can only move it right because of image files in the status bar on the left. But I'm not completely sure.

No worries, I'll have to deal with status icons overlapping my clock....

Thanks

You might be able to go into .artwork folders or something a maybe change the length of an image, but that's kind of a lot of work. There is a thing in Cydia that uses the first row of your springboard as a date and time spot you just have to get iBlank and put 4 blanks at the top of each page.