Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anyone know how to have a widget on one page and another on a second page only

Default anyone know how to have a widget on one page and another on a second page only
    Ok, so I have a theme I patched together from various themes. In it I have a wallpaper I like and a weather widget I like (a bar running just above the dock)

Now, I would like to put a large clock widget on page 1 and a full calendar on page 2 exclusively.
    I've tried making a wallpaper theme with page0 page2 page3 etc. omitting page 1 and place it below my theme but above the calendar theme.

The problem I'm facing is that when I try to do this it completely covers my weather widget that runs just above the dock (except on page 1 where there is no wallpaper). No matter what I try, even putting the weather widget as it's own theme Above everything else if I activate the wallpaper theme it will cover the weather.
    I've also tried putting the wallpaper IN the same theme as the weather thinking maybe they'd co-mingle but the wallpaper (page 0, page 2 etc.) always covers it.

How can I do this? Have the weather on all pages, clock on page 0 and calendar on page 1? any suggestions?

also I've edited homescreen calendar to the position I like and I've tried time,weather,calendar editing that to remove the time and weather but keeping the moving backgrounds.

thank you.

ok so I solved a portion of what I wanted.
    I made a background page1 that I cut the bottom off. This allowed the phone to show what was behind it on that page where it was cut off.

Now I want to do the same for page0 but this time at the top. I think I can copy/paste the dock image to the background, cut off the top and label it dock.png and that may just do it! But can't try for a few hours while I'm at work...

ok so I solved a portion of what I wanted.
    I made a background page1 that I cut the bottom off. This allowed the phone to show what was behind it on that page where it was cut off.

Now I want to do the same for page0 but this time at the top. I just need to figure out how to make half a transparent background.
    Last edited by rest_easy; 2009-07-18 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost