Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lock Screen Slider

Default Lock Screen Slider
    Okay, I downloaded "disguised lockscreen.theme" and found that it basically sucks for its purpose... the slider is horrible because after a minute, anyone can figure it out. Not to mention that if you don't hide the Clock and change the text it's even more obvious. So... I made my own variation of the $h177y theme (but good idea) and got to the point where it looks perfect except for the fact that there's still the chance that someone who has touched an iphone before will just slide their finger across and open it anyways...

So my only question is if it's possible to change the orientation (up/down) or height (maybe top or middle) of the slider so that it's pretty much only possible for the owner to open it...

*also think that just a black screen would work good for a disguised lockscreen

*and yes I know I can lock the phone but I like this better

I'm 99% sure that you cannot change the orientation of the sliders. The closest thing that you could do is change the entire lockscreen to black, as you said, so that new users cannot figure out how to unlock it.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

anyone else have any comments on this? maybe some ideas on how to reverse the slider so it slides right to left?

bump
    i would like to know if its possible to change the position of the slider..

I'm guessing it's possible, but I'm also guessing it would take a crap load of time, or someone would have done it by now.