Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Notification window png?

Default Notification window png?
    Does anyone know if there is a png file that can be edited for the blue pop up notification boxes? If so where? Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

edited...? you mean different colors..? try looking in UIKit.framework, thats the folder i have mine in my theme i made.... there green...!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonejohnny For This Useful Post:

luckycadow (2009-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejohnny View Post
    edited...? you mean different colors..? try looking in UIKit.framework, thats the folder i have mine in my theme i made.... there green...!
    I'm pretty sure you're right.

Luckycadow: If you SSH into your device (using this guide SSH on Windows - ModMyi - Wiki) and navigate to "/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework".

Download the file "Other.artwork" and extract the artwork files using this java app developed by massimo23 (http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...ml#post4750231)

Replace "UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.png" and then compress it into the artwork file again and upload it back to your device using SSH.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

luckycadow (2009-07-14)

Thanks for the help guys. I found the .artwork file and unpacked it and so on but when I repack it with the new files they don't change. Meaning I put the modified other.artwork onto the phone and restart it but everything I changed in the .artwork file stayed the default colors.
    Also I'm using iPhone Browser not SSH, will this cause that problem?
    EDIT: It seems that when I repack the png files into the .artwork file it doesn't replace the ones I have changed. It isn't adding my files.
    Last edited by luckycadow; 2009-07-14 at 05:39 PM.