Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Remove Blanks/Empty Spaces

Default Remove Blanks/Empty Spaces
    After I delete an app or when I move an app to another page it leaves a blank space on that page. It's really annoying, especially when I move an app from the last page to the first page it will leave a blank space on every page in between.

So my question is: is there a fast way to push the apps together removing the empty space between the apps? it takes a long time if you reorganize it one at a time. Thanks

to be honest im not too sure but what i do it... when im moving a app i move it to the end of the screen in between 2 apps (one on the top and one on the bottom) so it doesnt move the others... try thats see if that helps!

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

yea i've tried that before... but it's just too hard to do... there's got to be a way to just align all the app icons..

anybody?? pretty sure i'm not the only one with this problem..
    Last edited by hkhero; 2009-07-12 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

nobody knows?? is there a program that will let me organize the apps faster? dragging around the icons is not really the ideal way to organize 100 apps. is there a program on the computer where I can access the icons on my spingboard and then just organize it like that?