Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobileMe and 3.0/iPhone 2G/MMS Hack on T-Mobile

Default MobileMe and 3.0/iPhone 2G/MMS Hack on T-Mobile
    Hello All,

I don't know if my problem set is very specific, but I have an iPhone 2G running 3.0 with the ActivateMMS2G Hack and the ipcc for the better quality. I have noticed that MobileMe does not synchronize properly, particularly the contacts and calendars. I notice that when it DOES try to sync, with the spinning wheel in the toolbar at the top, the phone loses service, and then the service comes back. Anyone else seeing similar problems?

Thanks in Advance!

i have a 2g iPhone running OS 3.0. i don't think i've noticed any specific issues with my MobileMe account, but I have really bad reception with T-Mobile. But thats been since before my upgrade to 3.0.

I'll keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by h.abdulhamid86 View Post
    i have a 2g iPhone running OS 3.0. i don't think i've noticed any specific issues with my MobileMe account, but I have really bad reception with T-Mobile. But thats been since before my upgrade to 3.0.

I'll keep an eye out.
    are you running the MMS hack as well? What ipcc did you update the phone with?

-Nick

Quote Originally Posted by glitchman View Post
    are you running the MMS hack as well? What ipcc did you update the phone with?

-Nick
    yes, i am also running the mms hack (OF COURSE!!! ). the ipcc file i used was one that was posted in this forum: MMS iPhone 2g with OS 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by h.abdulhamid86 View Post
    yes, i am also running the mms hack (OF COURSE!!! ). the ipcc file i used was one that was posted in this forum: MMS iPhone 2g with OS 3.0
    sorry for all the questions, but i promise this is the last one lol... did you use pwnagetool or redsn0w? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by glitchman View Post
    sorry for all the questions, but i promise this is the last one lol... did you use pwnagetool or redsn0w? thanks!
    pwnage tool

Default Same issue
    Was wondering if this is a common problem. Since upgrading to 3.0 on iphone 2g using redsnow my reception has been terrible, where I use to get 3-4 bars i now get 1 or none.