Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nike+ on iPhone 2G/3G

Default Nike+ on iPhone 2G/3G
    This seems very possible because Nike+iPod was on iPod touch

All the iPhone 3GS files are here thanks to rxracer

3GS filesystem: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

3GS Apps: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

No we just need to know which files to put in the iPhone to make it work
    Last edited by Nickfranco5; 2009-07-06 at 05:07 AM. Reason: make post more clear

Yea I tried that but the nike app just crashes on 3.0. Apple must have changed code in this or added a file in 3.0

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Its a new OS so someone needs to look at it. If its just bluetooth, I assume it would be pretty doable since its just a software fix and not a new hardware chip.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to boxxa For This Useful Post:

Nickfranco5 (2009-07-06)

Maybe if we take the bluetooth profile out of the 3gS we could take these settings back to the 3g and 2g.

I'd like to help out with solving this problem as well.
    I've tried copying the files listed in the linked guide over from a 3.0 3GS firmware and a 2.2.1 iTouch 2G firmware and I can't seem to get the Nike+ slider in Settings. What am I missing?

Its not showing up because in the m68ap.plst you have to enable nike-ipod not victoria and then it shows up in settings but the app still crashes.

Thanks. I now have the menu option there, but when I hit it, it comes up with a blank menu (shown in screenshot below). Are you using the files from 3GS or iTouch2G?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0664.png  

Yea I used the 3G S files and got the same results with no slider. Im going to try to get the iPod 2G files and post them and try again.

I got the prefrences to work by using the ipod touch 2g files instead of the iphone 3gs. But the app just crashes. Their is a link to the files I used from the ipod touch.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0006.png   -img_0007.png   -img_0008.png   -img_0009.png   -img_0010.png   -img_0011.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickfranco5 For This Useful Post:

weirdo81622 (2009-07-12)

i got the settings and the app working using ipod 2g files. it says receiver not needed when connecting nike+ dongle.

p.s

almost there, we are so close.

How did you get the app working? Mine only gets to the red default screen and just goes back to home screen?

so how exactly do i get this in my iphone

Quote Originally Posted by talkaboutdesign View Post
    i got the settings and the app working using ipod 2g files. it says receiver not needed when connecting nike+ dongle.

p.s

almost there, we are so close.
    Are you on 2.2.1 firmware? Or are you on 3.0? If you're on 3.0, are the files you're using from iPod2G 3.0 firmware or iPod2G 2.2.1 firmware?

I am on 3.0 firmware iPhone 2G. First I tried the files from the iPhone 3GS but wouldn't get any sliders under settings. Then I replaced the filed with those found in iTouch 2G running latest firmware.

What we need to figure out now is how to get the software to accept external reciever and sensor.

Im on iphone 2g 3.0 and I took the files from ipod touch 3.0. Everything works but when you push the slider and the app shows up on home screen, the nike app never pens it just goes to the red screen and closes.

I was just trying to figure out the usb external receiver and I found some code about an ipod 3,1. Its about the 3rd gen ipod touch its in system/library/AppleUsbDevice
    Last edited by Nickfranco5; 2009-07-09 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't know why your app doesn't work. I got mine working, but it's kinda useless without the support for receiver. When I try to connect the receiver it says Receiver Unnecessary.

Thats really odd. Im also on 3.0 with a 2G but I couldnt get the sliders to appear in settings with the files you sent. Are you doing anything special with the permissions? I am using 755 on all of them.

Did u enable nike-ipod on the m68ap.plst?

Default Nike+
    Quote Originally Posted by talkaboutdesign View Post
    I don't know why your app doesn't work. I got mine working, but it's kinda useless without the support for receiver. When I try to connect the receiver it says Receiver Unnecessary.
    How You Get App To Work Nike+

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast