Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Numeric & Graphical Battery

Question Enable Numeric & Graphical Battery
    I've seen multiple pics online in which an iphone displays both the percent battery left and a graphical battery. does anyone have any idea how to enable this? btw i have an iphone 2G 3.0

ty

Quote Originally Posted by speedking261 View Post
    I've seen multiple pics online in which an iphone displays both the percent battery left and a graphical battery. does anyone have any idea how to enable this? btw i have an iphone 2G 3.0

ty
    There's a thread on this like 4 posts down.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/file-mo...-os-3-0-a.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to flounderasu For This Useful Post:

speedking261 (2009-06-22)

For anyone else reading this thread...
    SBsettings now does the same thing. just open it, tap more, tap Extras & Options. the numeric battery option will be there. SBsettings used to just replace the graphical with a numerical, now wit keeps both.

again thanks flounderasu

Quote Originally Posted by speedking261 View Post
    For anyone else reading this thread...
    SBsettings now does the same thing. just open it, tap more, tap Extras & Options. the numeric battery option will be there. SBsettings used to just replace the graphical with a numerical, now wit keeps both.

again thanks flounderasu
    sbsettings always had the numeric battery..

Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    sbsettings always had the numeric battery..
    The older builds of SBsettings replaced the graphical battery with a numerical one. This thread was about keeping both. the current version (v2.99-4), and a few previous ones, allow you to enable both.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the info about the sbSettings update!!

I have the "percentage battery" setting on my winterboard so when my phone charges it shows me the percent inside the battery icon on my lock screen. I got so used to looking at a percentage I wanted one when NOT charging and this is the perfect solution. Thanks a million!