Results 1 to 11 of 11

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Enable Battery Percentage Indicator on 2G iPhone OS 3.0

  1. #1
    Default Enable Battery Percentage Indicator on 2G iPhone OS 3.0
    hey, the guide is in here:
    iPhone Oman

    It's in the latest post at the top!

  2. #2
    The feature is also apart of SBSettings, as a nice little toggle instead of having to do a file modification to get it.

    Personally, I liked being able to touch the battery icon to go between the numbers and the icon itself - the numbers are far more useful to me when I need to check it quickly as opposed to running something like Memory Info to find out.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to WaLLy3K For This Useful Post:

    theguy386 (2009-06-21)

  4. #3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts

    how did you enable that? I wouldnt mind being able to switch back and forth from numeric to standard battery icon

  5. #4
    In SBSettings go to More then Extras & Options

    Or do the plist edit described in the above link, and the toggle is under Settings->General->Usage

  6. #5
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    The toggle in SBSettings just allows the percentage AND battery icon to be displayed simultaneously. How did you get it to switch back and forth?...

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaCaelum5 View Post
    The toggle in SBSettings just allows the percentage AND battery icon to be displayed simultaneously. How did you get it to switch back and forth?...
    Using the .plist method allows for a toggle in the settings, like the 3GS.

    iPhone Oman

  8. #7
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flounderasu View Post
    Using the .plist method allows for a toggle in the settings, like the 3GS.

    iPhone Oman
    That walkthrough says it'll do the same thing as the sbSettings- display both the percent and the battery icon together. Someone mentioned that their phone only displayed only one at a time (either percent OR battery icon) and they simply tapped on the icon to switch to the other display. I'm asking how the latter is done.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaCaelum5 View Post
    That walkthrough says it'll do the same thing as the sbSettings- display both the percent and the battery icon together. Someone mentioned that their phone only displayed only one at a time (either percent OR battery icon) and they simply tapped on the icon to switch to the other display. I'm asking how the latter is done.
    Oh, my bad, didn't understand the question. The old SB Settings used to display either or, like you wanted....Might want to see if there is a prev version around, before it got updated.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaCaelum5 View Post
    That walkthrough says it'll do the same thing as the sbSettings- display both the percent and the battery icon together. Someone mentioned that their phone only displayed only one at a time (either percent OR battery icon) and they simply tapped on the icon to switch to the other display. I'm asking how the latter is done.
    I had this before, but just updated to 3.0 and reinstalled sbsettings... ugh now it shows both the battery and number with % symbol... this sucks...

    ...anyone know how to get the old style back? Either battery or number with tap to switch.

  11. #10
    Default Boot Logo
    What is the easiest way to change your boot logo if you weren't smart enough to do so during your jailbreak??

    Thanks in Advance

  12. #11
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    u cant't unless u do it that way

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •