Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1517

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

Dude finally some light on my situation, I didn't anyone was going to reply!
    But okay so i delete them from the place when i orginally had them, now where is the springboard folder?

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ it is in /System/Library/CoreServices its actually called Springboard.app but yeah you can open it as a folder

okay cool so i replaced the N88AP.plist in the springboard folder, but when I replace the M68AP.plist and respring it gets stuck and on the "restarting springboard" until I replace it with the original then it fully resprings. What happen here?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^you do have fw 3.1.2 right? Because if you have something less than the strings within the plists will cause that (since certain strings in there are for 3.1.2 only---like armv6)

^^sry bout not posting back..was creating the new thread....but yea in:
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/ you should see two plists currently there..M68AP & N82AP...back those up before doing anything (like renaming it 2 something so that you would know) then copy over the plists which are in the archive I posted few pages back...

Then navigate to:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Celestial.framework/ and within there, you should see folders labeled M68,N82 and in those folders are a plist called "AVCapture"...replace the AVCapture plist (after backing it up) with the one provided in the archive
    Now in the /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Celestial.framework/ {folder itself} add the N88 folder as well...(where the M68 & N82 folders origins are)

Hopefully that helps ya!

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Well Done :D
    Well Done Geomazo, just to say thank you to geomazo for his work on this. the thought of blackra1n in cydua very soon is very exciting. Well i hope this isnt the end of this thread as its been kinda fun, and lets make it to 100 pages anyone here up for getting accessibly or other 3Gs feature for the 2G-3G ?? also on this forum if its ok or do we need a new one ? because starting a new one ok but it would be kinda fun keeping the same old one ,which has been fun. Well thanks again geomazo and everyone else who has contributed to this forum (so far...)

Well Done,

Oliver

P.S. Signing Files (to save searching through 97 pages) [btw its on page 70 ] ;-

Originally Posted by mkblade
    if u think its just the signing issue..thne here's how to sign:
    1)Open Cydia and search for "MobileTerminal" first then "ldid" and install those two
    2)Open MT (Mobile Terminal) and type: ldid -s whatever
    It should give you something (some error) OTHER than an an unknown command, if you do get an unknown command, type this: apt-get ldid
    3)Navigate/change directory to the files that need to be changed..
    (ex/ cd /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ etc....) making sure to type the names as is and correctly
    4)Once the directory has been changed, type the file name that would be in that particular directory...and type: ldid -s file [replaing "file" with that particular binary file]
    5)Do this as many times as needed for all files
    6)Finally at the end, type: killall SpringBoard

*EDIT* ryanandkevin...you are right about one thing..inside MobileSlideShow binary it does say setBackgroundColor: BlackColor

*EDIT2** Tried replacing black with clear..however when i select camera now it just instantly crashes down...will try the signing process on it though doubt it justs signing...

*EDIT3* Now that I signed MobileSlide and Camera binary...it seems to open 75% of the way up to where the screen shows up (camera screen) then it instantly crashes down again....hmmm..

yep im on 3.1.2 on an iphone 2g and thanks I'm about to reboot now and see if this works

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

haha yea i vote we try to get it to 100 pages for the heck of it.

okay i still have a problem with the M68AP.plist i add it to the springboard app folder and i respring my phone and it gets stuck on restarting springboard

And I don't have the orginal files so I can't save pictures to my camera roll

So if someone could help or upload the orginal files for system/library/PrivateFrameworks/Celestial.framework you would be the best!

iPhone? More like MyPhone hnic247's Avatar
    Thanks

ok after mkblades tutorial my iphone 3g turned into a ipod i guess..theres no phone,text,camera, & contacts app no where..does anybody know how i can fix this??
    HIGH QUALITY BEATS FOR HIGH QUALITY ARTISTS

....MYSPACE.COM/GOTBEATS856.....

wow this is going well, keep up the wood work.

I think the problem lies in the AVCapture.plist........
    I think that the AVCaptureMode_PhotoCapture section of the AVCapture.plist (N88) needs to be replaced by the same section from the AVCapture.plist (M68/N82)

Also, under all the other keys in that plist (video recording keys), the values need to be replaced with ones that the iphone 2G/3G are capable of
    eg. EncodeResolutionHeight, SensorResolutionHeight, SensorPixelFormat, Video Codec, etc...................

One more thing, can anyone tell me where the PhotoLibrary.framework binary is located ???
    thanks in advance

Can anyone set all files i need to get the shutter open in one post ?

THX

iPhone? More like MyPhone branco145's Avatar
    Thanks

Please write all http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/6...one-2g-3g.html here.

Its much cleaner and easier to find something.

geomazo
    ps3zocker is sooooooo fake!! don' t care about him!

geomazo.. why would we trust you this time?? you already faked us a few months ago.

are you an idiot, serously Coentje44? GEOMAZO HAS PROOF, HE HAS PUT SEVERAL VIDEOS OF HIS WORK ON VIDEO, THAT IS THE DIFFRENCE WITH A COUPLE MONTHS AGO.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@ Coentje44

--Im talking to him in his own language--

Ja inderdaad Coen... voordat je iets onnozels gaat posten, lees eerst even de hele thread, of in ieder geval de laatste 10 pagina's . Nee maar even serieus..het gaat hem zeker lukken hij heeft veel bewijs dat hij al zover is gekomen, + Andere mensen zoals MKblade en RyanandKevin werken er ook hard aan het te laten lukken ^^ ze krijgen dit wel werkend

-- In english--

Yes indeed Coen... before you post something stupid like that, just take a minut and read the whole thread, or just read the last 10 pages.. I don't care..
    No but seriously, he has come this far, and he has some good evidence of it too! + other important, brilliant minds like MKblade and RyanandKevin are working on it also ^^, they will succeed in porting this thing eventually

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

dont let this turn into the VC thread please....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^agreed. stay on topic people. we need this to reach at least 100 pages before they close it! lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^lol yea we care bout the 100pgs lol

Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast