Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1517

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

Nick.K do you mind me asking what you did to get the screen to go back then what file you changed to transparent ??

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Yeah, screenshots are a must now. Not saying I don't believe you Nick, but we've been screwed to many times and all. I think you mods should make it a rule that screenshots are to be automatically posted with ANY post relating to development for mod projects to authenticate said project. This would keep flaming/disbelief down to a bare minimum with concrete evidence and not just ones word. But good job with it if it's true. And I still don't believe Geomazo.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metroplex For This Useful Post:

iMagnifique (2009-11-02), OLIVERJONES (2009-11-02), surfingboy111793 (2009-11-02)

i 100% agree with metroplex except the part about geomazo, i do belive him.

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep i agree with metroplex we need screen shots its not that we dont believe people, its just so people have faith in them as their has been fakes as metroplex said and i also still dont beleive geomazo, no other person on the planet has ever come close to doing that and he is saying ooh i have done it and made a program with it, when there is no proof (bar the program screen shot which could be fake)so i think its unlikly but wish its true

Good Luck Nick.K and anybody else whos working on this

Oliver.

P.S. surfingboy111793how can you believe what metroplex says about screen shots when geomazo hasnt put any up, if he has shown you some please could you put some up we are dieing to see the progress
    Last edited by OLIVERJONES; 2009-11-02 at 01:01 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Not to be a huge **** or anything, but I don't trust ANYONE you have faith in surfingboy. Especially if their names start with a V or G in this matter. Anyone you've had "trust" in has utterly failed us as a community and supposed developers, plus your very quick to jump from person to person to give your trust to. So far Geo has done nothing but promise us something before and then not come thru, then disappear, then reappear with a supposed project that is 1/3 of the ways done. Pffffttt.. For now on Nick.K (Moderator) you should implement the screenshots rule in this part of the forum.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You guys, this guy sounds legit, I'm the one who mentioned that blackcolor needed to be changed and he took that part one step further, which is what I wanted to do! I'm sure he is legit!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    You guys, this guy sounds legit, I'm the one who mentioned that blackcolor needed to be changed and he took that part one step further, which is what I wanted to do! I'm sure he is legit!
    Not saying he isn't legit plus it adds crediablity that he is moderator so he can't just claim something and leave the forum like two other people we know of. It's just simply the need for proof. Theres no point in posting that you have something working and then showing no proof of it.

Well he said for it to work it just needed to be "transparent" instead of "clear." Can't whomever tried it with "clear" the first time just plug in transparent and see if it works?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yeh, but he also changed one other file he said, mkblade can try it or I can try it, but we need to find out that one other file!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanandkevin For This Useful Post:

Darknesslollol (2009-11-02)

Ah, just reread the thread, and he did say there was some other file that needed modding of some sort. Hmmm...

But I am hopeful because this guy has been a member for 2 years and is actually a mod! Mods are made of the most integrity of any forum user, right? He can't be lying.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Someone could just try the 'transparent' line anyways and see what happens.

Screenshot rule makes sense...

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! LOL
    Don't forget to say THANKS!

J.D.

could someone make a summary of what we have to do (which files we have to mod) to get the shutter to open in video recording mod??
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by federer90; 2009-11-02 at 10:00 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^will try the transparent line after i get back from classes...(10:30 that is..here)

did you see that? please someone to translate. is italian site.http://isnowteam.wordpress.com/

Default Great
    Quote Originally Posted by gardaland View Post
    did you see that? please someone to translate. is italian site.iSnowTeam – il 3G S su tutti i vostri dispositivi Apple
    Thats Great,

Know anyone who i can download the beta ??

And see this Andrea Mazzoni (geomazo) on Twitter
    Karesake if you found something tell me please don't forget me? [email protected] my email
    Last edited by gardaland; 2009-11-02 at 04:03 PM.

If you like this, don`t forget hit THANKS button!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    So what is it suppose to be, I went to the site and there was nothing there.

Looks like they removed the blog. Here is a link to a tweet that seems to state that they had nothing (no surprise there) but were merely baiting geomazo to release his tool.
    Last edited by rp135; 2009-11-02 at 05:55 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rp135 For This Useful Post:

iMagnifique (2009-11-02)

Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast