Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1517

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

yes well i agree with ryanandkevin on this one where are the pictures lol ? but well done to geomazo if he has done it atleast he had some luck he has done something apple will probably will want him dead for but if he has actually done it is a different matter as someone metion there was alot of history with geomazo. @Surfingboy111793 if you have any of these images and if you could post them that would be great or tell us where they are or where the video and files will be well this should be interesting with geomazo as i am rather excited (if its true (I))

Oliver.

blackra1nbow, the functions of 3GS on iPhone 3G and 2G. Here's the first preview image!
    Mike D'Antoni is working assiduously to blackra1nbow, the application that will allow you to implement some features of the iPhone 3GS on 3G and 2G.

What we show is the image of the application, which allows for a user install Accessibility, Voice Control and Video Recording on iPhone 3G and iPhone 2G jailbroken also can also create a Backup files that are replaced.

We are not able to give you a date but we can assure you that thanks to our iDarkman we were able to test some functions without problems.

Will keep you updated as usual.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

will it work on windows? Also, guys, we need someone with a 3gs to do the following:
    1. Watch this video and install this program:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_scXybR3nI&feature=related]YouTube - i will show you how to run applications in the background on iphone/ipod touch[/ame]
    2. Download this app, it costs $3, but if your phone is jailbroken, you know how to get free apps!
    iPhone Apps - System Activity Monitor: 3GS Update! With Free Memory and Battery Level | Apptism
    3. Use the backgrounder app to run video recording and record a video in the background and then run the system activity monitor and see what files are being used by the 3gs in running processes
    4. Write down all the files that are being used
    5. Put the list of files on this forum
    6. Someone then with a 3gs or the same person; please get those files and post them on this forum
    7. Then we will take a look and video recording should be really close and maybe even done!
    Last edited by ryanandkevin; 2009-10-30 at 02:25 AM.

Yes but there isn't much point as blackrainbow will be released most likely very soon and it also looks very promising .. If only we could see a video .

Thanks

There is a point, because things don't always go as planned, so please don't post here if your going to say to give up, just leave if your going to be like that, but if your still trying to get this to work, I need someone with a 3gs to do the following: Thanks so much for everyone who still wants this! And the last two people said they got it working, but no files where given out and they never posted on the thread again!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    will it work on windows? Also, guys, we need someone with a 3gs to do the following:
    1. Watch this video and install this program:
    YouTube - i will show you how to run applications in the background on iphone/ipod touch
    2. Download this app, it costs $3, but if your phone is jailbroken, you know how to get free apps!
    iPhone Apps - System Activity Monitor: 3GS Update! With Free Memory and Battery Level | Apptism
    3. Use the backgrounder app to run video recording and record a video in the background and then run the system activity monitor and see what files are being used by the 3gs in running processes
    4. Write down all the files that are being used
    5. Put the list of files on this forum
    6. Someone then with a 3gs or the same person; please get those files and post them on this forum
    7. Then we will take a look and video recording should be really close and maybe even done!

well mostly likely he got it, he says he got video working but he needs to finish the other, he said he will work on it reallty hard sat sun and monday so im guesing we COULDE get a video on monday or next week? but i dont think he would like about this and even make his own site just for this.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I think he would, just like VC. What a fail that was. And what site? Link please?

Well as of right now I have video editing working 100% and I am trying to see if it's possible to get cycorder to do on the fly conversion to mp4 so it can be used for mms
    Last edited by Nicholas Knight; 2009-11-01 at 06:06 AM.

Good Morning. Please tell me, what is this? the new program? the new tool from cydia? when is come to all? i see i site but is italian language. i cant understand. sorry fom my english.
    Last edited by gardaland; 2009-11-01 at 09:39 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

the program is blackra1nb0w, Its goal is to enable Accessibility, Voice Control and Video Recording on iPhone 3G, and EDGE models. The developer is Geomazo. I have talked to him on skype. He has finished Accessibiliy, and is now working on video recording.. Just be patient guys! its almost done!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.K View Post
    Well as of right now I have video editing working 100% and I am trying to see if it's possible to get cycorder to do on the fly conversion to mp4 so it can be used for mms
    Whats the point, video editing always worked 100%! Apple gave you video editing!

thats a good news macfan406 . We know when come out? and where? believe me i have patient. but i want so much to record from native camera like 3gs.

Ryan I mean that I have the native video editing working and I got the shutter to open now just can't record as of yet. I will have that working by tommorow hopefully

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^thats pretty cool...would you mind posting screenies? and when you said u got the shutter open does that mean you can actually "see" stuff and its just not a black screen?

Yea I can see everything just can't actually press record :/ I'll post screens when I get back to base I'm on my phone right now

iPhone? More like MyPhone OLIVERJONES's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Done Nick.K, so i take it you removed the black screen ? and this could be the most progress the thread has made in ages, really well done

Nice to hear many good news. First the progress on video recording and second the unlock for BB 5.11...

Yea you guys were on the right track with changing black to clear but u have to use transparent. Also there was another file being used can't remember the name but I changed that and it worked. I'll post a tutorial once I get everything working I have been trying everything to get it to actually take a video but no luck do far I'll keep you guys updated unless that other guy posts his app first

Cool, well yeah I think everyone should keep working on it and see who comes out first. It is a joint effort at the end of the day.

Yup

Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast