Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1517

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

I emailed the guy that made the bluetooth profile for iphone 2g and he said he'll take a look at it.

why would he look at it, look at what?

he's a professional. he could make it and release it via cydia for a low price or whatever. he would look at porting video recording to the 2g/3g

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hmm, seems like **** is winding down in this thread. What a shame, had a high hopes in the people in this thread actually getting it to work. Oh yeah whatever happened to the VC thread? (Not trying to thread jack, just wondering)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

cocoabean, I don't want to rush you, I understand if your busy, but do you almost have the files? Thanks so much!

after cocoabean uploads the files, I need someone with a mac operating system who can download or has downloaded and installed xcode! You can change processor type in xcode, but I have a windows computer!
    Last edited by ryanandkevin; 2009-10-21 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    cocoabean, I don't want to rush you, I understand if your busy, but do you almost have the files? Thanks so much!

after cocoabean uploads the files, I need someone with a mac operating system who can download or has downloaded and installed xcode! You can change processor type in xcode, but I have a windows computer!
    Just change them through HEX. Instructions were some pages back.
    If you like this, don`t forget hit THANKS button!

Thanks

yeh, I know how to do it, its just alot easier on a mac, also, I'm still waiting for the files which I dont know how long till he will upload them, he's uploading his whole 3gs filesystem, nothing decrypted while the video app is going, to see if any plists are active while video recording is going

Thanks

im about done but having a little trouble im not to sure how to find out to see what is running while on video camera

so your saying you can record but you just cant see what ur filiming

My iPhone is a Part of Me mkblade's Avatar
    Thanks

^he means that he's using the app but he can't locate what files are loaded up for the video recording..

i think you can trace a binary..not sure how though in a mac

wow where getting close, this is better than all the ******** virtuedesgne gave us, im done with that fuckr

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    wow where getting close, this is better than all the ******** virtuedesgne gave us, im done with that fuckr

Why the sudden change of heart?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkblade View Post
    ^he means that he's using the app but he can't locate what files are loaded up for the video recording..

i think you can trace a binary..not sure how though in a mac
    ya im using an mac right now till i get my win 7 copy next week so if anyone can help me with this i would love it

Thanks

cocaobean, If you could upload all the files from your iphone, when video recording is running, I will look at the files to see if there are any new files that weren't located in the decrypted files! Also, i'm not sure how to trace a binary since I don't own a mac, but you could compare the 3gs filesystem with video recording running and the 3gs filesystem with video camera not running!

Thanks

cocaobean, If you could upload all the files from your iphone, when video recording is running, I will look at the files to see if there are any new files that weren't located in the decrypted files! Also, i'm not sure how to trace a binary since I don't own a mac, but you could compare the 3gs filesystem with video recording running and the 3gs filesystem with video camera not running!
    ok so ill copy the file system on my phone when video recording is on

Thanks

Thanks cocaobean, I'll take a look at the files when you upload them! Thanks

guys, progress for the guys that dont speak programy

Thanks

where waiting for the files

Cocoabean, is there anyway possible you could upload the files today? Megaupload? or something like that! Thanks!
    Last edited by ryanandkevin; 2009-10-24 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok and what are those files suppose to do?

Thanks

where waiting for the files

Cocoabean, is there anyway possible you could upload the files today? Megaupload? or something like that! Thanks!
    Yes i will i just got win 7 today and i am installing it right now i should have everything up and running in the next few hours

Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast