Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1517

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

  1. #1121
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    How to speed up your iphone and add more memory, like 60 to 70mb free of memory:
    Google Translate

  2. #1122
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Thats just the removal of safe launch daemons thats been out for a while, its on this site and its on xsellize.

  3. #1123
    so anything new guys, did you get the black screen to go away yet?

  4. #1124
    All I have to say here is, once you guys do find a proper fix, do post it in another thread, since I don't really feel like going through 75 pages to find out whether someone posted a suitable fix yet.

  5. #1125
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    People who have a 3gs, I need you to look inside your phones files and see if you find any files in library/framework when your video camera is running and same with Library/Launchdaemons when your video camera is running! Also, someone with an active 3gs, while your video camera is running, could someone ssh into there iphone and copy all the files from there phone, I know it sounds like alot of work, but If I had a 3gs I would do it myself, while there video camera is running and copy there whole filesystem and post a link for me to download it, I think there might be a plists and files that are only active when video recording is running that the 3g/2g dont contain, just like voice control does! Thank you so much for whoever does the two above things for me, It would mean alot to me and this thread! Also, I am looking for someone who is on 3.0 with a 3gs, but if your on 3.1, thats fine, it may work, but 3.0 is best! Thanks so much! I would use the dycripted files, but they don't contain all the information I need! Thanks so much!

  6. #1126
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Perris CA, Diamond bar CA
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    People who have a 3gs, I need you to look inside your phones files and see if you find any files in library/framework when your video camera is running and same with Library/Launchdaemons when your video camera is running! Also, someone with an active 3gs, while your video camera is running, could someone ssh into there iphone and copy all the files from there phone, I know it sounds like alot of work, but If I had a 3gs I would do it myself, while there video camera is running and copy there whole filesystem and post a link for me to download it, I think there might be a plists and files that are only active when video recording is running that the 3g/2g dont contain, just like voice control does! Thank you so much for whoever does the two above things for me, It would mean alot to me and this thread! Also, I am looking for someone who is on 3.0 with a 3gs, but if your on 3.1, thats fine, it may work, but 3.0 is best! Thanks so much! I would use the dycripted files, but they don't contain all the information I need! Thanks so much!
    k first i have to do something cuz i just rejailbroke my phone a few days ago to get tethering working so let me install ssh on it and some others from cydia and see what i can do

  7. #1127
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    Edit: Also, mobileslideshow is located in other places than just the .app location, like I think its located in bundles or something like that, I don't have time to look right now, I'm going to dinner, but there might be a spot in those files that says blackcolor that need to be changed to clearcolor

    Quote Originally Posted by cocoabean772 View Post
    k first i have to do something cuz i just rejailbroke my phone a few days ago to get tethering working so let me install ssh on it and some others from cydia and see what i can do
    Thanks so much cocoabean, this will help alot, I mean alot in the process of video recording! Thanks so much!
    Last edited by ryanandkevin; 2009-10-18 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #1128
    Heyy Guys How video recording Going

  9. #1129
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Perris CA, Diamond bar CA
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    Edit: Also, mobileslideshow is located in other places than just the .app location, like I think its located in bundles or something like that, I don't have time to look right now, I'm going to dinner, but there might be a spot in those files that says blackcolor that need to be changed to clearcolor



    Thanks so much cocoabean, this will help alot, I mean alot in the process of video recording! Thanks so much!
    ya anytime but im on 3.1 i hope its still the same it should be better cuz IPhone 3g can receive videos on 3.1 and edit and trim them without jailbreaking so i think that we would have a better chance on 3.1

  10. #1130
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    cocoabean, I'm home from dinner, so whenever you get the files posted just post on the thread with the link, thanks so much, and 3.1 is fine, alot of the files are the same in 3.0 and 3.1 anyways, so thanks so much!

  11. #1131
    have you gotten past the black screen yet?

  12. #1132
    Question: Is it possible just to SSH into a 3Gs iphone. Navigate to the appropriate Location of these files for Camera n Video Recorder..Copy those files Say on a Hard Drive....Then SSH into a 3G phone..navigate to the same location and replace those files with the one saved from the 3Gs...something that just came to mind today...Was thinking bout giving that a try from my friends 3Gs

    - Iphone 3GS
    - 4.0 Beta 3 Installed

  13. #1133
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    ^No files need to be edited, cpu type, permissions, plists, and values need to be set, and surfingboy, I am waiting for the files from cocoabean, but where close

  14. #1134
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Perris CA, Diamond bar CA
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Sorry i will have to try to have the files in tomm cuz im having family problems and with that im still in school and family and education come first before this i hope u understand

  15. #1135
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    yeh, thats totally fine, I understand!

  16. #1136
    ok i dont know how to mod things and i have no input on what you guys are trying to accomplish but ive been keeping up on you all progress since page 35 and im tired of reading arguments and empty promises. honestly it seems like theres steps being taking backwards instead of forwards. there only seems to be a few of you actually doing work and i applaud you guys for that but you guys say you almost have it done well prove it.

    i just jailbroke my friends 3gs if you tell me or pm me exactly where to go to get all the files you need then i'll get them for you and upload them within a day or so. i just want to see some progress on this im tired of "nothing updates"

    you all can bad mouth me if you want, whatever thats not gonna help finish the project, but something needs to be done with this project and i'll give you the little bit of help on this that i can.

  17. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by littleface View Post
    ok i dont know how to mod things and i have no input on what you guys are trying to accomplish but ive been keeping up on you all progress since page 35 and im tired of reading arguments and empty promises. honestly it seems like theres steps being taking backwards instead of forwards. there only seems to be a few of you actually doing work and i applaud you guys for that but you guys say you almost have it done well prove it.

    i just jailbroke my friends 3gs if you tell me or pm me exactly where to go to get all the files you need then i'll get them for you and upload them within a day or so. i just want to see some progress on this im tired of "nothing updates"

    you all can bad mouth me if you want, whatever thats not gonna help finish the project, but something needs to be done with this project and i'll give you the little bit of help on this that i can.

    This is something i asked about but seemed to get no answer from my post above..would it just be easier to grab the files from the location on a 3Gs and copy them to the correct location on a regular 3G iphone?

    - Iphone 3GS
    - 4.0 Beta 3 Installed

  18. #1138
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    ^No files need to be edited, cpu type, permissions, plists, and values need to be set, and surfingboy, I am waiting for the files from cocoabean, but where close
    I gave you an answer and the answer is no, we tried that in page 1 of the thread

  19. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    I gave you an answer and the answer is no, we tried that in page 1 of the thread
    oh ok my fault didnt even know that response was directed towards me..apologies

    - Iphone 3GS
    - 4.0 Beta 3 Installed

  20. #1140
    yeah couse the ipphone uses didfrent cpu and stuff so it has to be edited,

Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •