Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Thanks for those hypocritical pointers. Jailbreaking hurts Apple, you going to stop it now? No, because you don't give a crap. And if you think "respectable members" of the iPhone community don't use cracked Apps, better think again.
    Whose talking about stopping jailbreaking? I'm not sure I understand your reply.. I believe it's a consumers right to do whatever they want with a device they have purchased. That's why I see nothing wrong with jailbreaking at all. Did I even mention that? Of course Apple is going to disagree because they have to "protect their IP"

I don't use cracked apps. Cydia even gives you a warning when you add the repo for the cracked apps. Obviously if the dev-team supported using cracked apps from the app store they would include the repo in cydia or at least not prompt you with a warning message when you try and add it to you list of repositories. So, I don't believe that hard working developers whether they release jailbroken apps or legit app store would support using cracked apps. If you like something just pay for it. It's not about giving money to apple, it's about supporting those developers so they continue to make great apps. Nothing I said was hypocritical plain and simple.

This conversation has gotten completely off topic so I'm just going to stop it right here.

So we can all get back focusing on getting video running natively on the 3G..
    Last edited by DeeVus; 2009-08-05 at 08:21 PM.

and voice control and accessability options

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    and voice control and accessability options
    Exactly!

I second that!

Default New link
    Hey guys I'm new to posting on this thread all though I've been keeping up with it since the start actually posting this from an iPhone.  But i have been going through with the videoedit feat i have gotten it to be enabled in sbsettings but it will not bring up the interface in the photos. I installed and uninstalled and installed again. I deleted it one last time. I'm now trying to download but the links are dead. Can anyone provide a working link to the file? And is there something that I'm missing?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

hey no one has posted in a while.. is this forum still active? has leijae posted the Native iPhone camera app compiled for iPhone 3G? or at least the source code? We are so close to getting this done and we are in the home stretch of getting this functionality ported!! Thanks to ALL who contributed to this project.. Everyone appreciates the hard work you have put in to this project! Next up... VOICE CONTROL! (then accessibility, and Nike+) (from what i hear the Nike+ receiver uses Bluetooth, so we could modify the iPhone 3G's BT chip to work with the receiver)

yeah, there is a forum who claims it had voice control and is ready to release and another forum who is working on accessabultiy options but seemes to have gotten stuck, if anyons intrested on those forums just ask and i will tell them to you so maby we can help and get them ported faster

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

links please!

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    yeah, there is a forum who claims it had voice control and is ready to release and another forum who is working on accessabultiy options but seemes to have gotten stuck, if anyons intrested on those forums just ask and i will tell them to you so maby we can help and get them ported faster
    I would love the link to this forum as well please! Thank you !

Default New download link for Video Edit Togle
    The mediafree link down
    New download link for Video Edit Togle
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeeVus View Post
    Nothing I said was hypocritical plain and simple.

This conversation has gotten completely off topic so I'm just going to stop it right here.
    Nice deflection speech. Developers hurt financially when cracked Apps are used, and Apple hurts financially when iPhones are jailbroken, but you see no correlation. How plain and simple. So it's not ok to rip off developers, but it is ok to rip off Apple. Maybe you should look up the H word before making another statement.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

IS THERE ANY VIDEO ON THE NET THAT SHOWS THE MODING STEP BY STEP 4 PEOPLE THAT HAVE SOME PROBLEMS INSTALLING IT

THANKS!!!!!!!!
    A N Y O N E

Jailbreaking so does not hurt apple. If they would have a more open app store there would be no need to jailbreak. Give consumers what they want... freedom! When I buy a phone it's mine no if ands or buts about it so I should be able to do what I want. Btw I do agree that cracked apps hurt developers. Also thanks pagaman for new link and he's right let's stay on topic. I would like a walk through video as well because Im having a bit of an issue.

this guy says hes almost got all of them working but seems he has stopped working on it,, UPDATE: Progress Report…

this guy says he has voice control alredy done and is just polishing it off but has not respondined ina while http://www.modmyi.com/forums/file-mo...hone-3g-7.html

and this guys where working on asseccabilty options but sorta gave up

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/file-mo...h-1g-2g-2.html

so thats the latest on the mods

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Nice deflection speech. Developers hurt financially when cracked Apps are used, and Apple hurts financially when iPhones are jailbroken, but you see no correlation. How plain and simple. So it's not ok to rip off developers, but it is ok to rip off Apple. Maybe you should look up the H word before making another statement.

Once again your completely missing the point.

The difference between an app in the app store and a native app on the iPhone is that you have already payed for the native app on the iPhone when you BOUGHT the phone!

How does that rip off Apple?

It's amazing how you trolls can come along and pull a few words completely out of context and then have a 1 sided conversation with yourself about it. Your not even responding or answering any of my questions that I asked you so that I could try and understand your point of view. What's the matter with you seriously?

Jeez why don't you find another person to start an argument with because your attempts are failing miserably.
    Last edited by DeeVus; 2009-08-06 at 08:32 PM.

To sum it up, if you don't like it leave. Find a blog if you want to rant and rave. All this off topic discussion is why those of us trying to get something out of it have to search through 30+ pages for info.

I think jailbreaking helps Apple instead. If there was no jailbreaking there would be no unlocking and therefore I wouldn't have bought an iPhone.
    If I helped thank me!

iPhone? More like MyPhone hnic247's Avatar
    Thanks

enough with the small talk stick to the thread please!!
    HIGH QUALITY BEATS FOR HIGH QUALITY ARTISTS

....MYSPACE.COM/GOTBEATS856.....

Quote Originally Posted by pagaman View Post
    The mediafree link down
    New download link for Video Edit Togle
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    I installed it and I don't see any of the videos in the Photos app. Could you clear things up what it exactly does?
    If I helped thank me!

Quote Originally Posted by dvn821 View Post
    I installed it and I don't see any of the videos in the Photos app. Could you clear things up what it exactly does?

You have to have SBSettngs installed, and once you install the toggle and respring your phone just bring up the SBSettings menu and enable the VideoToggle. Your phone will respring and all the videos you have taken with Cycorder will appear in your phones camera roll when you access it via the camera app.
    You will be able to edit the files and save them. I haven't been able to send any videos via email or any other methods.. For some reason my phone just freezes at the "compressing video" step.

If you purchase/use iphonevideorecorder you can set the app to encode videos so that you can get the individual frames to show up in the native video editor. Otherwise just use Cycorder and edit the video without the frame by frame editing. I believe you have to make sure videos are being encoded in .MP4 format.

I also have a question regarding the issue I mentioned above. I can't seem to get past the "Compressing Video" stage when trying to send a video. Does anyone have any suggestions or fixes for this issue.

One other note about the VideoToggle, You need to disable it before taking any new video or photos and then re-enable it each time in order for the new photos and videos to show up in the camera roll.

Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast