Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

The Latest version working Perfectly. No Problems With it, But in the New Version (I Hope it comes) I Hope i mustn any longer an Respring make after Record and Video -.-

Ok, I know this message will not help at all but just wanted to thank you for the time you spend to enable this video tweak!!
    Really great job!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocoabean772 View Post
    well if u want to stay with the bugs stick with the 8.1kb file lol
    i wasnt saying that i wasnt gonna upgrade....lol....the hack worked fine for me without all the wierdo ive been reading about lol
    Same username on: hondatech, 7thgenhonda, clubrsx, orlandoforums, civicforums

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hondakorn View Post
    i wasnt saying that i wasnt gonna upgrade....lol....the hack worked fine for me without all the wierdo ive been reading about lol
    that good!! unlike u other people dont like to read the other pages and end up getting the stuck apple

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocoabean772 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that sometimes the hack can not work when installed wrong
    lol installed wrong. i like how you try to make it my fault. like i've never installed a pkg through ssh

New update guys, hopefully this is going to fix some of the problems some people have been experiencing. Let me know if it solves the problem or not.

Latest VideoEdit Toggle:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/dkwyil...ideoToggle.zip

TO INSTALL
    1) If the folder is zipped, unzip it on your computer
    2) Copy the folder to your iPhones /tmp directory
    3) In the command line type "bash /tmp/VideoToggle/install" (make sure you are logged in as root)
    4) After your iPhone respring's the toggle will be installed

Ignore any errors you recieve when installing, it should install fine

Last night I was trying to get the compression working, and I thought I had it. I was able to send by Email and publish to YouTube, however it kept sending a corrupt video file. Anyway I'll keep at it, and hopefully I can get it sorted someday soon.

Last edited by simplyskate; 2009-08-03 at 09:14 AM.

will this work for cycorder?

Thanks

Will test in the morning And report what happens

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

works for iphonevideorecorder puts videos into the camera roll just fine with thumbnails. Trimming works perfect. Crashed once but it rebooted with no problem. Just be sure to record a video then activate the toggle or it wont appear in the camera roll (at least for me)

Good morning all boys,i want to ask something the new uptade is this in page 32? and tell me why when i record a video and i see next in my library,wheam going to send via mms,receivei only voice and no image like video.?

Has anyone else tried the new files posted on page 32? I have installed and have the toggle in SBSettings; however, videos that I have taken with video recorder and cycorder do not appear in the camera roll. I have toggled on / off / on again, but nothing appears.

I have done fresh installs (uninstall, make sure the video toggle folder is no longer in my /tmp directory, etc before reinstalling). I have rebooted after uninstalling and installing. Any suggestions or updates coming?

EDIT: rookie mistake - i didn't copy the files into the /tmp directory properly. The toggle is working properly. Cycorder videos do not have frames. When I access the camera roll from the native camera app, i have the option of showing "all / photos / videos" at the top and when i return to the native camera app, there is a toggle for still/video camera like the 3gs has, but the shutter doesn't open.
    Last edited by jmnass; 2009-08-03 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks

well i downloaded the new file, just a sec ago, and videos from cycorder finally show up in the camera roll, and video trimming finally started working for me

all the previous files, video trimming would start, but never trim

i have to black squars everytime i turn on the toggle, the two sqaures are the edited video, nes that i alrdy trimmed but i dont know where they are located becouse everytime i delete them form the photo app the pop back up after a respring, so where are the new video files that are trimmed stored?

Default Pic
    Ive Found an Iteressting Picture in the German Google

(Look at the Right 2 Apps on Top)

Karesake is that your iPhone?

surfingboy111793 thats strange, didn't you have it working before? I did have a similar problem last night, but that was to do with restoring from a backup from itunes and nothing to do with this toggle, the only for me to solve that problem was to restore as new. Trimmed videos are stored in the same location, they don't move. I suggest that if you do not have anything important in your camera roll, to try and delete everything in it.

No isnt my iPhone ... I Restored my at the Moment ^^ -.- ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karesake View Post

so wait do u have voice control working or is that just a diff app with a picture

Hey guys, is there anyone out there with a 3GS who is willing to help? If so PM me and let me know. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by karesake View Post

what was your query on google or the original link of the pic

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    What about the original project of enableing the native videocam on 3g 2g? Are you closer to the solution?

Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast