Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanandkevin View Post
    What? You can't even spell Michigan, so what is wrong with you, and i'm just trying to help!

Didn't mean to sound rude and I know how to spell Michigan -just made a mistake.

Also what I said is true. Americans are good consumers and in online advertising american traffic pays best. Some sites will only pay for american traffic and many will require that your site has a large quantity of american visitors to accept you.

Sorry for this. I hope this is the last off-topic post in this topic.

Hey guys, just to let you know I created the SBSettings toggle to enable video editing for videos recorded with iPhone Video Recorder today. I've also sorted out my Netatalk toggle for distribution too. If anyone would like either of these, let me know and I'll put the links up in a bit.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to simplyskate For This Useful Post:

rickriego (2010-01-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

me wants. just send it to me via pm or is it up on cydia?

hey guys, i'm new to modmyi but i've been following this thread for a while now. unfortunately i'm not much help - other than as a tester like many of those posting.

simplyskate - i'd like to try your toggle for iphone video recorder!

thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simplyskate View Post
    Hey guys, just to let you know I created the SBSettings toggle to enable video editing for videos recorded with iPhone Video Recorder today. I've also sorted out my Netatalk toggle for distribution too. If anyone would like either of these, let me know and I'll put the links up in a bit.
    Much appreciated if you could!

Thanks

Good job i have also been helping alot with the video project and the sb settings mod is going to be much help to me. When u have time plz Post

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Please share..email me the link!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yes, that'd be great for the masses. (:

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

These would be great to try out!
    I'd love to see the links via PM or in this thread.

Okay guys I've uploaded the SBSettings toggles. The video edit toggle basically enables the 3gs editing, and lets you view/edit your iPhone Video Recorder videos in the Apple Photos app. To use the still camera again, just disable the toggle.

The NetaTalk toggle is pretty self explanatory, it just enables and disables NetaTalk. It has nothing to do with video editing, so only install it if you have NetaTalk installed.

TO INSTALL
    1) If the folder is zipped, unzip it on your computer
    2) Copy the folder to your iPhones /tmp directory
    3) In the command line type "bash /tmp/VideoToggle/install" (make sure you are logged in as root)
    4) After your iPhone respring's the toggle will be installed

Ignore any errors you recieve when installing, it should install fine, just check SBSettings (you may need to go into 'More', and turn the toggle on)

NOTE: This will only work with iPhoneVideoRecorder. When recording with iPhoneVideoRecorder the file names must be left as default, if you rename them this toggle will not work. Also this only works with MOV files and not MP4. This has only been tested on iPhone 3g 3.0.

Video Edit Toggle:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/wimzhm...ideoToggle.zip

Neta Talk Toggle
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hmjjji...talkToggle.zip

This is about as much as we can do right now, in regards to enabling the 3GS video recording features. However someone came up with a good idea the other day, so myself and others can have a look into that soon. Anyway let me know if theres any problems with these toggles.
    Last edited by simplyskate; 2009-07-31 at 05:37 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to simplyskate For This Useful Post:

IvanPK (2009-07-31)

Thanks

Megaupload say that the link is not working

Thanks

"Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."

Thanks

seems like mediafire is down for me? ...D:

why not for cycorder?

Thanks

3) In the command line change the directory to the folder you just copied

I'm having trouble with this step lol.

if anyone got the copy of the file can they upload it or if someone can post the file again? really want it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy111793 View Post
    if anyone got the copy of the file can they upload it or if someone can post the file again? really want it
    here is what he uploaded

EDIT: these are the old files do not download these anymore!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by IvanPK; 2009-07-31 at 04:46 AM. Reason: these are old files - not relevant anymore

Thanks

Oh and for anyone having trouble SSH and type '/tmp/VideoToggle/install'

It doesn't seem to be working.. this is what popped up in terminal

"mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Commands/': File exists
    cp: cannot stat `:2efiles/video_on': No such file or directory
    cp: cannot stat `:2efiles/video_off': No such file or directory
    chmod: cannot access `/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Commands/video_on': No such file or directory
    chmod: cannot access `/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Commands/video_off': No such file or directory
    cp: cannot stat `:2efiles/Toggle.dylib': No such file or directory
    mkdir: cannot create directory `/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/999APPLE/': File exists
    The toggle was successfully installed
    Created by simplyskate
    "
    Last edited by IvanPK; 2009-07-31 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Okay the files are backup, my original post has been edited with new links. If you get any errors when installing just ignore them, and check SBSettings to see if its worked.

IvanPK, there was a problem with the original files I uploaded. If you download the new files in my original post, ignore the errors that come up, and it should work fine.

Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast