Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enable Video Recording on 2G/3G?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

That isn't very helpful... By the way if anyone has a 3GS we needs com.apple.VoiceOver.enabled.launchd. There's also an article floating around that let's you use iPhone video recorder and edit those videos with a bossprefs script.

Ok so all we need to do is edit the files to work with the 3G processor.. And is 15fps max? What about 20. I actually have a hunch apple will be enabling this in 3.1... But not likely... And Who here has voice control working?

Ok so all we need to do is edit the files to work with the 3G processor.. And is 15fps max? What about 20. I actually have a hunch apple will be enabling this in 3.1... But not likely... And Who here has voice control working?
    Last edited by macfan406; 2009-07-23 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Burner911's Avatar
    Thanks

We're making progress but I've been told 15fps is max for the 3G several times. I think saurik mentions it in the Cycorder info.

Saurik mentions 15fps is the max on the 3G in the Cycorder info.
    Last edited by Burner911; 2009-07-23 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok so we have to change the cpu from 9 to 6 and fps from 30 to 15, somebodytry that

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

surfingboy i am not sure how to.. and this is the link to the bossprefs script i was talking about before... Google Translate

Thanks

I am no help either...
    To anyone reading this please respond if you are capable.

Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    I'm on 3.1 beta 2 and there is no video features

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Can someone take the files in the google translate page I posted and turn it in to a bossprefs toggle that supports the. Mov format in videorecorder3g? And has someone edited

Thanks

Bump

Yes I could make a script like that for a BossPrefs or SBSettings toggle, but what would be better is if we could edit the cydia video recording app to place the video files into the DCIM folder automatically. I did have a look before to do this with iPhone Video Recorder but couldn't do it, however it may be possible with Cycorder. Also yes the editing of videos does work I have tried it.

Apart from this, what we would also need to do is to get the still camera working with the video camera app enabled, and to get the video compression to work properly so that they can be uploaded to YouTube and attached to MMS and Emails.

So what I think we should do is some people set off to get the still camera working, others set off to get the video compression working, and I'll have a look at getting iPhone Video Recorder or Cycorder to place the videos into the DCIM folder automatically, failing that I'll make the toggles. Once we put those things together we will have the video recording pretty much sorted.
    Last edited by simplyskate; 2009-07-24 at 05:49 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Well guys,
    i go on vacation so i can't work on this anymore.
    I'll be back in 2 weeks (august 8)
    Cya then guys and Good Luck

really.....
    ok so il post this same thread on xsellize see if they can help with the proccess

link: http://www.*************/showthread....855#post186855
    Last edited by surfingboy111793; 2009-07-24 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by simplyskate View Post
    So what I think we should do is some people set off to get the still camera working, others set off to get the video compression working, and I'll have a look at getting iPhone Video Recorder or Cycorder to place the videos into the DCIM folder automatically, failing that I'll make the toggles. Once we put those things together we will have the video recording pretty much sorted.
    This is already accomplished. PPVideoEnabler (Cydia) sets up a symbolic link so that Cycorder or iPhone Video Recorder videos get saved in the DCIM folder, so that apps can access videos recorded (such as Pixelpipe).

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yes, however As I said in the xsellize post the videos are saved in a random format like 73938501969396.mov. In order to be recognized by the official apple camera app it needs to go into the DCIM but also it needs to be saved in the format of IMG_XXXX.mov if someone can get either program to do that, then I am sure several people on the forum will be very pleased. By the way what happened to the xsellize post? I try to get to it and it says the post is invalid or something like that..

yes i know, it looks like its been taken down, i created the thread and its not there anymore, going to make new one right now but lets keep this the main thread

hese a thread on xsellize that alredy wrokign, please contribute

heres the link http://www.*************/showthread....851#post187851
    Last edited by surfingboy111793; 2009-07-25 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by macfan406 View Post
    Yes, however As I said in the xsellize post the videos are saved in a random format like 73938501969396.mov. In order to be recognized by the official apple camera app it needs to go into the DCIM but also it needs to be saved in the format of IMG_XXXX.mov if someone can get either program to do that, then I am sure several people on the forum will be very pleased. By the way what happened to the xsellize post? I try to get to it and it says the post is invalid or something like that..
    Yeah that's easily done, I'll whip it up tomorrow. All we need to do really then is get the still camera working and the compression, is there anything else?

umm no, lets get that done first then we cans see what else we need

ok, remade the xsellize linke here it is.....please make posts on this one

http://www.*************/showthread....851#post187851
    Last edited by surfingboy111793; 2009-07-25 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ig new.. Sry

you got an ig, so u sold your iphone

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast