Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Help!!!

Default Please Help!!!
    Hello!

I've installed SBSettings and hide some icons with Poof thing,like Apple Store,Cydia,Installer,BossPrfes,iBluetooth and some other system apps.. I was using SBS Dock to access them,so this way there were not many icons on the springboard,but i could access any app via SBSetting .. ( the app that you touch the status bar and some options come down like Edge,WiFi,Bluetooth,FastNotes and dock..)

Today I've unistalled the app,but forgot to un-hide icons..Now I cannot access any app that I can undo this..I cant see and access Cydia,Installer to re-install the SBSSettings or I cannot access BossPrefs..

What may I do? Is there a way to run Bossprefs from my PC,or how can I re-install Cydia,Installer or SBSSettings using my PC?

Help asap please!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

try going into settings/general/restrictions enable, then disable/reboot. It may work for you, fingers crossed.

OMG thanks so much mate u saved my life

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghent View Post
    OMG thanks so much mate u saved my life
    Your so welcome, glad we could help.

OMG again have to edit,that I cannot still see Installer,Cydia,App Store and BossPrefs.. But Vibrus,iBluetooth,Weather,iTunes and Winterboard is un-hided.. ??

Thanks

repeat process but this time reboot after enable and disable.
    Could it be something in Boss Perfs? look there too.
    If this doesn't work you may have to restore and jailbreak again.

Hey I have a 4s iOS 5.1.1 firmware 2.0.12 and I downloaded ibluetooth thru cydia. Every time I go to open it , it automatically closes down. I've tried reinstalling it. I've tried downloading from different sites and even cracked. And none will open. I've spent a longtime on the net trying to search why it won't. But there is nothing helpful out there. So please can someone help me or at least give me an explanation why it won't.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

iBluetooth didn't work on iOS4.3 either.
    The only two bluetooth file transfer apps which work on iOS5 are AirBlue Sharing and Celeste.
    Celeste however is only available if you bought it on iOS4. But there is a way of purchasing it if you follow this link
    http://modmyi.com/forums/celeste/801...dia-error.html

Thanks dc Dave . This is a big help. I've been searching for quite awhile for some sort of info. So if I purchase airblu sharing that will work on my device with my firmware. Is it just another fancy blue tooth app.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I know it works on iOS5.0.1 because that is what I am using.
    Both AirBlue Sharing and Celeste integrate into the iOS so you can send photos and music from your photo app and iPod app. Celeste comes with Gremlin, a utility which will import your song into the iPod library directly.

Here is a review of AirBlue
    http://modmyi.com/content/6898-revie...nsfer-ios.html
    and one for Celeste
    Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing App Updated

AirBlue sharing is half the price of Celeste and they say it does work on iOS5.1.1, however, you can't import your received song directly into your iPod library without other tweaks like Gremlin, or MewSeek or PwnTunes. You may also find iFile useful to move your files around. Gremlin comes free with Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing 1.1g-2 or YourTube 3 and works with these two and also iFile to add your song to the iPod library.
    Also, to send a song from your iPod library, with Celeste, you will need the Action Menu tweak from Cydia.
    Last edited by DC_Dave; 2012-06-04 at 01:42 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghent View Post
    OMG again have to edit,that I cannot still see Installer,Cydia,App Store and BossPrefs.. But Vibrus,iBluetooth,Weather,iTunes and Winterboard is un-hided.. ??
    I would recommend you download sbsettings .deb file from big boss repo or Google it.

Use iFunbox or iPhone browser (these are windows based programs that will let you navigate through your iPhone, you can get them fro free just do a Google search) ... navigate to /var/root/media/cydia/AutoInstall and drag drop the .deb file in it in AutoInstall. Reboot your phone. You should now have sbsettings installed just simply reverse the spoof hidden apps.

Hope that helped, cheers!
    Hit the thanks button if I helped in any way