Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Registry

Default Iphone Registry
    Is their any way to access the registry of the iphone?

I'm currently using a first generation Iphone on the AT&T prepaid account, and there was a discovery of disabling the annoying USSD notifications after every 'transaction'.

I found this from another message board:

After much searching and tinkering I finally found a simple way to disable the annoying balance notification message that arrives after every data connection on the AT&T Pay As You Go service with a data package. This fix involves adding a single registry entry and it suppresses all USSD messages that originate from the carrier, even those that you might request manually.

Here is the registry change:

HLKM/ControlPanel/Phone
    New value: SuppressUSSD := DWORD(1)

Add this value and (probably after a soft-reset) you will not be bothered with the $0.00 change notification messages
    I don't know if that's just for a windows mobile phone.. or even if the Iphone HAS a registry... But I'm pretty curious.
    Last edited by Sigz; 2009-06-13 at 12:11 AM.

I am also searching for this bro,
    but still no luck & i m sure that this was not the iphone terminal command,
    this one is a windows command.
    Can somebody let us know is there is a way to disable annoying USSD service pop up?
    Why i need to do this because while i send messages to multi recipients at a time, as i m using a prepaid account i m getting message failure because of an ussd pop up.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Unix and Linux based operating systems don't have a registry. That is reserved for Windows and all the ridiculous problems it causes.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Unix and Linux based operating systems don't have a registry. That is reserved for Windows and all the ridiculous problems it causes.
    Yes i agree with you, but i m expecting there must be any other way to disable it through some commands in terminal..

Waiting for a good reply..