Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modded Carrier Settings 3.0GM

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Modded Carrier Settings 3.0GM
    Hey Guys,

First - Sorry if this is a repeat post. I have looked around, but not thoroughly enough to find an answer.

I have downloaded the 3.0GM via a torrent download and I don't have the MMS option. There is no camera in the Messages app and in the Messages settings there is no option to edit any settings for MMS like I've seen in screenshots online.

From what I've been told it can be fixed via a modded carrier settings update. Does anybody know where I can get a modded carrier file?

Also... My phone is locked to AT&T but I am soon going to be useing a Rogers (Canada) sim card via a turbo sim. So for this I'm not sure if I should download a Rogers modded carrier settings file or AT&T... I'm a little new to this all so as much info that you can give me is greatly appreciated.

MMS, I believe, is locked by AT&T until the Autumn.

The 2nd part of your post talks about warez, so technically we can't help you. You're going to have to use Google for that one.

I don't think that you need a Turbo SIM in order to use it on Rogers because isn't Rogers a legitimate iPhone service provider? You could try using Rogers without a Turbo SIM and see if it works, if not, just use a Turbo SIM, but I'm 99% sure it will work.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What are warez? And Rogers and Fido are both iPhone providers in Canada. But my phone is locked to AT&T. So in order to use a Rogers sim card I believe Im going to need to use a turbo sim.

warez is another term for pirated/illegal software or refering to the methods of distribution of the software you obtain

in other words dont ask for help on anything from torrents or **********. we wont help you. 3.0 GM is not intended for the public yet
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

@rickms08
    i have the AT&T ipcc file there is a great youtube guide on how to activate MMS and the Tethering options.
    Email me at [email protected] if you want the ipcc

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I had posted a link to the guide in some other threads.

Here it is again, MMS, Tethering working on iPhone 3G (IPCC Included) - Erodov