Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Original 3.0 Apps?

  1. #1
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know ;)
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Original 3.0 Apps?
    Hey guys, anyone have a copy of the original 3.0 beta 3/4 phone and voice memo apps? I accedently deleted them, and I forgot to make a backup. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    611
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts

    You can't post them here it will violate the agreement you signed with Apple when you became a developer. You will have to restore

  3. #3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know ;)
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IvanPK View Post
    You can't post them here it will violate the agreement you signed with Apple when you became a developer. You will have to restore
    I'm not a Dev. I got my iPhone regestered with a Dev. So, technically, I'm not violating anything.

  4. #4
    Dude no one can post them here. Its not free software

  5. #5
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    611
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by devteamtools View Post
    I'm not a Dev. I got my iPhone regestered with a Dev. So, technically, I'm not violating anything.
    the person uploading them would be. and mmi doesn't allow those programs to be uploaded or shared here. That's why one cannot post links to the 3.0 software.

    and yes, you would still be violating it if you shared the apps, even though you are not a paying dev.

    edit: your username is quite misleading haha

  6. #6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know ;)
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IvanPK View Post
    the person uploading them would be. and mmi doesn't allow those programs to be uploaded or shared here. That's why one cannot post links to the 3.0 software.

    and yes, you would still be violating it if you shared the apps, even though you are not a paying dev.

    edit: your username is quite misleading haha
    ok. i guess i have no choice now but to restore.

  7. #7
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    611
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by devteamtools View Post
    ok. i guess i have no choice now but to restore.
    Yep... sorry dude

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •