Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: home screen buttons

Default home screen buttons
    hi i have the 16gb 1.1.3iphone and on the home screen there are some icons such as the stock icon which i will never use and i was wondering how to delete them from there? you can touch the screen buttons for 2 secs or so and the screen starts to wiggle and they say that taping on on any icon will let you delete it but it is not working. any help will be appreciated.

hi i have the 16gb 1.1.3iphone and on the home screen there are some icons such as the stock icon which i will never use and i was wondering how to delete them from there? you can touch the screen buttons for 2 secs or so and the screen starts to wiggle and they say that taping on on any icon will let you delete it but it is not working. any help will be appreciated.
    Last edited by msb2008; 2008-03-08 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

those do not delete web pgs that u add to the homescreen u can delete not the others. Now u can move them to a few pgs back if u want this way u wont see them just drag them (after they wiggle) to a few pgs over. Other than that u will have to delete the whole app if u dont want it, because I "think" if u delete the image itself it still can be accessed if u touch the area where it is/was. If im wrong someone will correct me but im pretty sure.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

i-pirate (2008-03-09)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Use Poof To hide it
    If i helped hit Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by julianqm2 View Post
    Use Poof To hide it
    qft.