Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cant change permissions in 1.1.4

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default cant change permissions in 1.1.4
    for some reason i cant change the permission to 755 in my iphone, i jailbroke it with ziphone and i have fw 1.1.4, the only hting i have done differently is installing FAKE BSD subsystem. can anyone help me and guide me through it? or it would be awesome if someone could add Insonmia to his repository....

http://code.google.com/p/iphone-insomnia/

thanks alot:]

Quote Originally Posted by Tomer View Post
    for some reason i cant change the permission to 755 in my iphone, i jailbroke it with ziphone and i have fw 1.1.4, the only hting i have done differently is installing FAKE BSD subsystem. can anyone help me and guide me through it? or it would be awesome if someone could add Insonmia to his repository....

http://code.google.com/p/iphone-insomnia/

thanks alot:]

Hey I also have fake bsd subsystems installed and can change permissions.

I use winscp. Google it to find the download. In the right hand pane of the program you should be able to right click on a file, hit "properties" and change permissions at the bottom of the info box that pops up.

It doesnt say anything about permissions, but its at the bottom with a number to change. I can't remember what the actual field label is.

Winscp works for me and I hope I didnt just confuse the hell out of u.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

somehow my permissions are already set to 755 in winspc automatically but it doesnt say that in mobile finder...any one know why this is?