Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: changing the stock blue that shows a selection

Default changing the stock blue that shows a selection
    does anyone know how to change the blue color that shows what you are selecting?

for example: when you hold your finger on a song and the white turns to blue

its built into the apple script if anyone can decompile the apple script i will pay them

So your saying it hasn't been done?
    I could have sworn I saw someone on YouTube that had it set as red.

im not saying that this in particular is even built in to apples code but what i was saying is that apples script is as solid as a rock and would be damn near to impossible to decompile

are you talking about the highlight. like if your in contacts and you select one and it shows blue? you can change THAT image using winterboard. that has nothing to do with apple scripts. if you could show a screenshot of what you are talking about it would help
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

yes cricketlang, that is exactly what im talking about. i just joined the forums here and am not sure about adding images and what not.

how is it you change it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone owais123's Avatar
    Thanks

they have many in cydia. you might want to check that out

im talking about the blue and white behind the everything

just like the dimming of the icons on springboard when pressed

im not talking about dimming icons. im talking about how when you select something it turns blue.

iPhone? More like MyPhone owais123's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah you mean while you pick a contact or anything else, which is the "highlight" color

yeah i know i was just replying to cricket

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    are you talking about the highlight. like if your in contacts and you select one and it shows blue? you can change THAT image using winterboard. that has nothing to do with apple scripts. if you could show a screenshot of what you are talking about it would help
    How do you do it? I looked in Cydia and didn't see anything. Do you know the files directory?

it goes into uiimages but im not sure what its called