Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Change between different keyboards

Default Change between different keyboards
    Hey,

don't know if it's possible but I saw it on a screenshot from killsign titan theme. It shows the keyboard with a coloumn above it allowing you to change between different keyboard layouts. So you can actually use the email keyboard while typing a message. Just have a look. I can not find anything about it and installing the theme did not change anything. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hamun

After installing a theme, you must go into Winterboard to select it.
    Windows tool to edit .plist, .strings and .nib files: pledit.
    Or use a website that will convert the binary form to a readable format.
    On iPhone you can convert those files in a terminal with plutil (installed with Erica Utilities from Cydia), or edit them with iFile (from Cydia).

Okay thanks,

but I cannot find anything in winterboard which could have anything to do with that. What does it say in winterboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamun View Post
    Okay thanks,

but I cannot find anything in winterboard which could have anything to do with that. What does it say in winterboard?
    KillSignTitian. If you don't see that, then maybe the installation went wrong. In Cydia go to Manage, Packages, and look it up: if it's there, press "Modify" and select Reinstall.
    Windows tool to edit .plist, .strings and .nib files: pledit.
    Or use a website that will convert the binary form to a readable format.
    On iPhone you can convert those files in a terminal with plutil (installed with Erica Utilities from Cydia), or edit them with iFile (from Cydia).

Ah okay,

I did activate it already in winterbord but it doesn't change anything...what can be wrong?