Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize and smb on 1.1.4?

Cool Carrier Images on Customize
    Hey everyone I installed customize 1.1.3 and I cant get the carrier image to work.. I installed the ipod carrier image patch but it still doent work.. Any suggestions?

Hey you need to add two sources to get this to work.
    The ispazio one: repo.ispazio.net
    and ipodtouched.net/repo.xml
    Make sure you spell them right and no caps. Once these are installed go refresh sources and go into tweaks 1.1.4 and install the 1.1.4 compatibility patch. Now you should be able to download customize but make sure it is the customize version 1.21(custom). You will find it under the ipod touched category. Or go to all packages and install custmoize 1.1.3 version 1.21 (custom) make sure its this one. Once your done uninstall the compatibility patch. This should work

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iFilipino View Post
    Try this.
    ^This worked for me, I'm on 1.1.4 fw. Thank you Boone and iFilipino for having this up and pointing this out.

p.s. CARRIER IMAGE?! I LUVZ YOU if this works...

Hey peoples, I have customize working but how do I add files to it??? Say I download a battery image or a slider or a keypad, how do I get them from my computer onto my iphone? I have ssh and its already set up, I just dont know the next steps. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by analytical44 View Post
    Hey peoples, I have customize working but how do I add files to it??? Say I download a battery image or a slider or a keypad, how do I get them from my computer onto my iphone? I have ssh and its already set up, I just dont know the next steps. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

check the tutorial thats stickied on the top of the forums - that worked for me

how do get customize on the iphone ?????

get a piece of paper write customize on it than put that piece of paper on the front of ur iphone than find the biggest rock you can get and smash the paper into the phone

Quote Originally Posted by iFilipino View Post
    Try this.
    Wen I tried to download the customize it keeps giving me an error message, failed to download, please help

Quote Originally Posted by gripdis View Post
    get a piece of paper write customize on it than put that piece of paper on the front of ur iphone than find the biggest rock you can get and smash the paper into the phone
    lmao...curious to see if somebody tries this...
    Last edited by rianbattle; 2008-05-16 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12