Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with vWallpaper on 1.1.4 iPhone

Default Problems with vWallpaper on 1.1.4 iPhone
    Hey there guys as mentioned i have a JB 1.1.4 im trying to find a solution to my problem with vWallpaper on my iphone, i have searched google high and low with no help at all and was just wondering if you nice people can help me out well i have vWallpaper version 2.3 and SkrewCommon version 1.49 installed through installer and have followed the Youtube videos on how to install vWallpaper (turning off theme wallpaper and wallpaper in SMB) but when i apply my video wallpaper (weather.mov) and restart springboard my actual video wallpaper is over or covering my icons instead of being behind it? In the video he has a iPod touch and to fix the problem he pushes the home button twice which brings up his songs then he exits out and the wallpaper is behind his icons ive tried everything but can't seem to fix it please please please HELP! lol Thanks in advance guys and sorry for being such a noob too

Anyone?
    Last edited by I <3 My Iphone; 2008-08-26 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't seem to get mine to work at all, it was fine one day and then bam... It stopped working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing.?.?.?

Yeah i'm still have problems with mine lol just wish i could get my video wallpaper behind my icons instead of covering them lol