Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can i change my carrier logo

how can i get rid of the no sim i have in my iphone i am not using it with a carrier mmi does not wokr for it please need some help

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi, I would like to put my own created logos from Vodafone via ssh. 4 x = 2 x png & 2 x @ 2 x double resolution have a 4G-32 from England open (Mod.Nu.) MC-B), had yesterday 4.0 on it in the contradiction. 2-Web.vodafone.de create operation, the logos via cs5, 4 x via cydia iphoneNotes dieVodafone 4.0 CB installed. was unfortunately not to read still hertztec.com, success and not vodafone vonNotes. tried with my logo s, via ssh/private/var / mobile / library / carrierBundle VODAFONE_Germany_bundle/pure copied. 775 restart. Nothing, only that my network settings manually disappeared and no phone reception had more. No network! so cydia deinstall. 4.0CB-2, no change vodfoneonline whether error? No, ordered new micro sim and sadness...;( 1With TSS and everything goes thought update then but no jail, then brainstorm umbrella, 4.0. again. Procedure with iTunes and everything is then almost perfeckt. Duration take what 5 minutes should be 4 hours. So my question is since but Vodafone.com is available but this must be png in the iOS FSO/default in a bundle. but where? because I change then only this s that again a crash care must without the CB. can someone please help me for netzwerkeinst..... Reset anything had brought. quite on the contrary because after the CB were installation in the og. Path that carrierbundle disappeared and exist only in the system / library!

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zYxMa View Post
    Hi every1,

I'm having problem applying my new High Res carrier logo for T-Mobile UK and I have no joy. Does any1 know how to do this for T-Mobile UK on iPhone 4 iOS 4.0.1?

The Carrier bundle.bundle redirects me to /var/mobile/library/Carrier Bundles/23430TMobile_uk.bundle when I replace the PNG files in there nothing happens. Anyways, on my iPhone I have just "T-Mobile" and those PNG files are "T-Mobile UK" so probably that's why replacing PNG files doesn't do anything...

Again, this is T-Mobile UK - not US - on iOS 4.0.1 (iPhone 4)

thanks for any advices
    I NEED to know this.

I have tried EVERYTHING possible to change the carrier logo for t-mobile uk on an iphone 4 running 4.1 firmware.

I have even DELETED the original Carrier logos and put my own in and it STILL hasn't changed...I mean wtf is going on?

Default Remove DRM. The topic might be old, but still painfull
    Hey all! How do you guys remove drm from files? There a lot of progs for this but only one works for me - Drm- Removal. It's easy and has positive
    references over the internet. What do you think?

Thanks
    I have tried loads of different ways, however it is very easy -

use WinSCP or similar, navigate to user\library\carrier bundle.bundle and drop your png files in here, job done...;o)

Make sure the file has the extension @2x

eg Default_CARRIER_Vodafone [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12