Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: keyboard and dialer problems

Default keyboard and dialer problems
    I really wanna know how to re-install or restore the original iphone dialler and keyboard, my existing keyboard is blank and i am worried to erase all contents since the iphone will be locked again. any help??

I am new with this product therefore i dont know how access system library, either by phone nor pc, need ur support ppl please

Thanks
    Did you use "Customize" or any other app to change the background??

if so, try looking at those settings, and revert to "orginals"

hope it works xD
    DiTO

Thumbs up here you go
    if you can type anything on your keyboard i know a source you can put in your installer that will bring back all ur originals.. http://sideapps.com/badass.. if you cant do that and you have winscp.. use it and i will give you a file to download and go throught this path..
    Path: System/Library/Frameworks/UKIt.frameworks
    the dload link is..
    keyboards_artwork.zip

i hope this helped..

Purchased iphone 3G this weekend, jailbroke, everything seemed to be working fine.. Noticed today when I went to make a call, the green CALL button wasnt shown correctly and would not let me dial numbers.. After a few seconds the iphone exit the phone screen and returns to the home screen..

I fixed this by undoing any changes to the themes settings in winterboard customise etc.. no joy then I removed the app 'KATE' and chablammm!!! dialer back and working.. the amount of times ive reinstalled for this problem and it was that crap prog Kate... I should have guessed really my birds name is Kate and shes a pain in the hoop as well hope this helps folks.
    Jake Booth

I hav not instld kate in my iphone, but still i hav problem in my dialer. How can i fix it- bringing back the "CALL" icon and be able to dial again?
    Pls help!!!
    Tnx