Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can't change email settings

Default can't change email settings
    i was reading the thread to prevent sent e-mails from my iphone to reappear in my inbox, but when i went to change the settings when i pressed the email account the iphone just locks up. The home button doesn't work even if i hold it down. I have to hard reboot it by holding the sleep and home button to get out (really it shuts off and i turn it back on again) it never did this before i'm on a 1.1.2 jailbroken iphone and i was wondering if there was a file i could mod to get this to work. Please let me know as i really need this for my works e-mail.

I have the same problem, however I did find that if I create a new mail account, I can temporarily access the mail settings of all accounts. However, this will ONLY work right after you create the new mail account and will lock up again after you check your mail. Beyone that, I don't have a fix. Perhaps someone else can shed some light on this situation.

I have the exact same problem. I'm on 1.1.2 and I'm debating a restore... If someone could help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Same probleme here. Does anybody have a solution for this?
    Thx in advance