Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tmobile Carrier Logo...

iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Tmobile Carrier Logo...
    Just curious if there was a manual way to install the Tmobile Carrier Logo? I've tried to install it many ways thru installer but it just won't change! Is there a certain fix I need for 1.1.3? Am I doing something wrong? I had the Tmobile Carrier Logo before but don't know what happened! Please help Guys...Thanks
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

In addition to changing the logo through Customize, or one of the Apps on installer...

You ALSO need to download Make It Mine (MIM) and set it to display your "fake Carrier" as AT&T

see the discussion here:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobil...-t-mobile.html
    Last edited by mad_llib; 2008-06-27 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by louee6 View Post
    Just curious if there was a manual way to install the Tmobile Carrier Logo? I've tried to install it many ways thru installer but it just won't change! Is there a certain fix I need for 1.1.3? Am I doing something wrong? I had the Tmobile Carrier Logo before but don't know what happened! Please help Guys...Thanks
    I just use Erika's make it mine (MIM). You can set to what ever you want and restore it back to normal with one click

Quote Originally Posted by louee6 View Post
    I did it all manually, and here are the steps (very vague and brief, its late night and I am sleepy)

1. Copy over the carrier PNGs in the CarrierBundle (Unknown folder under CarrierBundle)

2. Edit the text file (is it info.plist??) and change the file name(s) in that text file to the name(s) of the file(s) that you uploaded to Unknown folder (under CarrierBundle)

That's it