Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Auto Reflective Dock on iPhone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyBeagle View Post
    Why does it say TIGO in the carrier logo place. Whenever i change it, it stayes the same WTF.
    Or you could install MIM (Make it Mine) and press revert. It's under Utilities.
    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS

Thanks Reako
    MyPhone is better than yours

Default my plist file is very strange here it is
    bplist00

Nz|}~NYsms-sound^calendar-alarm_SBWiFiDontAskShownXringtone_#SBShowSMSPre viewWithPasscodeEnabled_PasswordProtected_SBBa cklightLevel]SBAutoDimTime_SBSuspensionSettings_SBDeviceLoc kBlockedVSystem\ring-vibrate[lock-unlock^SBDoubleTapURL^SBAutoLockTime[SBEnableALS_SBLastSystemVersion_SBDeviceLockGr acePeriod_SBLanguageRestart^silent-vibrate_&/Applications/MobileCal.app/alarm.aiff_itunes:A45FA61CDFC509B1 

Did you convert the plist to text before opening it?

Reako

ya doesnt seem to help all my other plst files are normal except that one

too bad it doesnt work on 1.1.3

I'm sure a fix will seen be discovered...Just be patient.

Reako

Reako

Reako

I really hope it'll be figured out...I can't stand the usual iPhone dock anymore because I got used to the autoreflective dock :P...

you can swap the apple dock to your custom one, the stock one is at:

System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app/SBDockBG.png

download it, back it up (you never know) then replace it with the new one, same name, 0755 permissions

reflective, hmm, i am checking that..

Hm, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in that particular dock. Too bad, I really liked it...maybe it really isn't included in 1.1.3 anymore.

The new touches are being shipped with the iPhone Dock now as well. I believe the Reflective Dock is being considered obsolete. There has to be a way to add it though.

Reako

@Reako

What made the auto reflect work on v1.1.2? Was there an added file that 1.1.3 doesn't have?

I understand typing in the .plist, but SBUseNewDock with an integer of 1 is relating to another file isn't it?

That's kinda weird. The autoreflective dock looks a lot more like a typical Apple design and fits to the Leopard dock. I really didn't expect the metal dock to remain. However, there are other things to care about

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just a heads up but this does not work on 1.1.3

-Reppin4you

Thanks a lot.... It's working well on my 1.1.2 too.

if you want it on a 1.1.4 iphone, the new carterpillar release is doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic76 View Post
    if you want it on a 1.1.4 iphone, the new carterpillar release is doing it
    Screw having to pay for it.

If Caterpillar proves it to be possible on 1.1.4, then I'm almost positive a member will fill in the gaps and release it for free.

Reako

hi. has anyone been able to figure out getting the reflective dock on 1.1.3 and above? i think ppl r loosing interest in this. actually this is one of the main reasons that has refrained me from upgrading my 1.1.2 iphone. i m so used to (and like it so much) to the reflective dock that i cant settle for the default dock. the only other way left is to manually make the reflective dock image in photoshop and then ssh that into summerboard. a tedious and time-consuming process .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast