Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Recognizing phone #'s from the last 7 or 8 digits

Default Recognizing phone #'s from the last 7 or 8 digits
    i stay in Hong Kong and need to make international calls using a prefix of 0060. I have saved all my international numbers with that format, but when i get a call from an international number it shows up as +## ####### and doesn not get recognized as the contacts name. There was a Mod file that could be applied to ver.1.1.1 which made the iphone recognize a number using the last 7 or 8 digits of the number. Is there such a file for 1.1.4? Also if i need to send an SMS it has to be in the +## ####### format, is there any workaround for this so that i dont have to save the same number in 2 formats?

I have been dying for the same app also for 1.1.4. People may respond and tell hyou to use AppSupport 1.1.4 of which there are several versions out there but I have tried them all and they don't work 100%.

They seem to work to the extent that the prefix is a "+" or a "0" . it doesnt seem to work with a number prefix thats 4 digits long. I have installed the appsupport for 1.1.4...but that doesnt quite cut it in this case. im sure there a way to modify the file as it was done in 1.1.1. Its probably just in another location. hate it how these files jump around all over the iphone!!!! %^$