Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HOW TO] Lock Applications

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejeff View Post
    where is the noob friendly version?
    lmao, true dat.

TheAx from ipodtouchfans is making an improvement on this app. Hopefully it will be easier to use, because TheAx is very experienced. I will post more updates when they come
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62805&dateline=120630  7206

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

Good news =]
    thanks again for all your work
    A Thanks is always nice =]

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d_sanche View Post
    TheAx from ipodtouchfans is making an improvement on this app. Hopefully it will be easier to use, because TheAx is very experienced. I will post more updates when they come
    Great to hear!

I would like to request a few features of the new user-friendly app...
    1. Could we manage to get the badges to still work on locked apps. I mainly need this for the SMS app, I miss seeing how many new messages I have. 2. Also when the app is launched externally (eg. from the lock screen when it says "slide to view" for a new message) it goes to the lock application first instead of launching the SMS app straight up.
    3. And one last one. The current password system is all right, but its a hassle when trying to hit the right numbers. There a bit small you see... It would be great if it looked like the lockscreens password system but maybe allowing you to have more than 4 numbers, as I would like to have 8.

If there's aren't available yet, that's no problems. But it would be fantastic to see in the near future!
    Again, thanks for this wonderful app!
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

THis is a great start and seems like all us guys would like to hide our SMS and possibly address books....perfect program for all the players out there....hahahaha

Looking forward to a simple app version.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Great app so far. Hope to see the GUI soon
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped

Thanks

i cant wait to see this app progress!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Here are some screenshots TheAx posted of his version.
    It looks great. It seems like it may take a while to release though.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.jpg   -img_0002.jpg  
    Last edited by d_sanche; 2008-06-06 at 04:47 AM.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62805&dateline=120630  7206

Thanks

How long is expected?
    Will there be a beta release? I'll happily try it out for you if needed and help in anyway possible.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

all I can say is thank you thank you thank you. this has been a long time coming, and I'm glad someone took the time to actually put this together. I love to be a beta tester for this app too.
    Apple iPhone 3Gs: redsn0w 4.1 (8B117)
    Modem FW: 5.13.04 Unlocked: Ultrasn0w
    Preferred Apps: Cydia, Winterboard, 1nstall0us, Orbit, and SBSettings
    Don't Start None, Won't Be None. Get On... Before Ya Get Spit On

Just to make sure you all know, those latest screenshots were not my work. it is the new app being made by TheAx. I may help how I can, but I'm going to be busy with finals and it looks like its comming along anyway He said it is mostly done, but the last part will be the hardest

Thanks

Can we have an overview of what features the app will hold and how it will work?
    I saw some pretty interesting features in the screenshots, for example, WiFi on lock?

PM me if you will in any ways I could get hold of TheAx if your going to be busy with finals, I'll be happy to be a MMi communicator to keep the people of our community informed of it's progress...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

yeaa im so ready man how long till the release?

anyone?
    Last edited by aaauustiinnn; 2008-06-07 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

incase anyone else was curious, they changed the name of the app, or named it anyway to iLox.app

[Development] iLox - iPod touch Fans forum

guess dav team made one, but wants 5 bux for it on appstore or something lol. he updates his progress on that thread tho
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

It doesnt work for me, the default.png shows up and everything is fine, but when I launch the app it shows the defaulot.png for a little while then crashes. I tried the mobilesms and mobilemail idenitfier and neither worked. I did not hide the original app because my installer is not working and poof wont launch either because I installed manually. So I think the issue could be that I may not have jiggy installed or i did not hide the sms app, so I wil check.

the apps totally does not work... i followed all the instructions is that it just crashes back to the springboard when i run it... maybe it was the space problem at the end???

Moved to Appropriate Section

This is great. When I get an iPhone this is going to be the one of the many things I'll do for it. You gotta make it easier to understand though. Reading though it isn't making me understand it too much and I'd have to be careful with every single step I take otherwise we'd bump into some problems. Thanks though and great job. I guess this is for those who are advance at enhancing their iPhones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrtonyyx View Post
    This is great. When I get an iPhone this is going to be the one of the many things I'll do for it. You gotta make it easier to understand though. Reading though it isn't making me understand it too much and I'd have to be careful with every single step I take otherwise we'd bump into some problems. Thanks though and great job. I guess this is for those who are advance at enhancing their iPhones.
    Good for you.
    *cough*iPhone noob*cough*
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Nevermind I got it to work and it works great! I am trying to see if I can edit the main.js to allow for more than the given 6 digits, but I cannot get the view to be scrollable, it only shows the 6 original ones...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12